"No, i don't think so." I probably know who did this. Who i was guessing was her husband.

I suspect it was him because that day when we were at the club i still remember he was being rough to Qeisha. It should be him.

"Ermm, me and Charlie will be going to Mr. Bean for awhile."

"Yeah, sure. I will take care of her." After they had left, i stare deeply on Qeisha.

I admit. She is beautiful. To be honest, i have a little feelings for her. I don't wanna tell since she have her husband. When i was staring at her, i felt that her fingers were moving. Soon, her eyes slowly open.

"Qeis? It's me, Kendrick..."

"Where am i? Why am i here?"

"You fainted... And that is why you are in the hospital..." She throw her head back down the pillow.

"What happen to you? Why are you in bruises?" Qeisha looked away from me and stare at the ceiling. Tears began to roll down her cheek.

"Nathan abuse me..." I knew it was him.

She told me everything about what happen to her.

After Destiny and Charlie came back, i went out of the room to take a fresh air for a while. As i walk down the hallway, i met my old friend. Qamilia.

Sorry to interupt. I'm gonna add Qami back in the story.

"Hey, bro. What are you doing here?"

"Hey... Ermm i visit my friend in the emergency room. What about you?" I awkwardly replied her.

"My aunt suffered heart attack out of a sudden. So... Who is your friend?" She asked reffering to Qeisha.

"Qeisha."

"Qeisha?! Qeisha Hussein?"

"Why? You know her?"

"She's my high school friend. What happen to her?" Qami began to panic.

"She got abuse by her husband."

"Omg, i gotta visit her. I'll meet you next time? Bye." Qami walked off heading to the emergency room.

I was just wondering how she know Qeisha.

[Qeisha's POV]

Back to the past

Kendrick asked me what happen to me.

So, i know your wondering why Nathan started to abuse me.

I have not gotten a child at all in a year. He was wanting to have a baby. We had done everything just for the sake of it but it didn't work at all. At one point of time, he started to get bored of me. Every night he went to a night club and everytime went home got drunk. One night, he was really pissed off with me(he was drunk)because i kept on asking him why was he drunk. So at that time he began to abuse me, hurt me. No one knows about it even Destiny, Charlie or even my family. I want it to be kept secret. Everytime i performed in front of the audience, i would held back the pain that i was holding. I fake a smile in front of them. I do not want any of the fans know about what happen to me. Day after day i have lose respect for him. Who would want to respect her husband after what he had done. I was just wanting Nathan to divorce me. I have been suffering pains because of him. His love towards me is just a piece of shit. His words, 'i love you' were just fake. It doesn't exist at all to me. It's like finally yesterday he divorce. I have waiting for the time he divorce and it truly came. I really couldn't take it anymore. Everynight i cried alone, thinking why my life is just a piece of shit. Now, i'm waiting for the courts to settle my divorce.

After a long story of mine to him, he comfort me saying a lot of positive things to me. Gosh, he really understands me.

Kendrick left right after Destiny and Charlie came in.

One thing that i'm just wondering. Where is my family? Destiny said they couldn't fly back to UK because of some problem.

What problem? Is it important that my condition didn't really bother them?

I was talking to the girls, the door slowly wide open to reveal my old friend, Qami.

How does she know i'm hospitalised?

But afterall, i'm glad that i met her again. I just freaking miss my old friends.

"Qami..." I moan as i hugged her.

"How did you know i'm here?"

Qami sit down beside my body. "Kendrick, i met him when he was walking down the hallway then he told me that you were in here."

"I thought you wouldn't care about me."

"No, babe. I still care about you. It's just that we have lost contact."

"Yeah, after i graduated from high school i changed my number." Her mouth made an 'o' shape.

"How did you know Kendrick? Epp epp!" Qami wiggled her eyebrow.

We have a nice long chat together including Charlie and Destiny. I really wish it could last long forever. Almost every part of the conversation we were talking about Kendrick. Qami kept on trying to bring me back to the moment when i was really love Kendrick when i was in high school. Because of that, i'm blushing like hell.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Today i'm discharge. Luckily i only stayed here for one day. I have eaten for my breakfast. I was using my phone and unexpectedly Destiny came in. She threw the newspaper down to the floor.

"What is wrong with you, Destiny?" Charlie help me picked up the newspaper on the floor. It was a picture of me revealed on the first page of the paper. The title says 'Qeisha being abuse'.

"Charlie, throw this away." I ordered her. I have freaking no mood.

Qami came in my ward.

"Babe, i understand how you feel."

After 6 months

Right now i'm single. Me and that jerk had fully divorce. We are nothing now. I'm just in my usual world.

Qami and i became so close. We often hang out together(together with Destiny and Charlie)whenever we have free time. Kendrick is now being so close to me.

This few days, Kendrick has been acting weirdly towards me. He's been so nice to me. Being so sweet to me. HE BOUGHT FOR ME FLOWERS! It's like every single day bought for me. Everytime we were sitting beside each other, he would stare at me whenever i look away from him. I seriously don't know why.

Ting Tong Ting Tong

The door bell rang. That must be Kendrick. I open up the door to reveal Kendrick. His hands were hiding behind his back.

"A bunch of flowers again?" I guess.

"As usual. I'd love to buy for you flowers."

"Seriously?" He hand me the flowers. To be honest, it look so beautiful. I love the smell of it.

He walked in and sat on the sofa. And there he began to stare at me again.

"What's the staring for?" He didn't even asnwer my question till i shook him off.

"C'mon, stop staring at me. Why are you lately keep on staring at me?"

"Coz you're too beautiful. Qeisha?"

"Yes?" He grabbed both hands and began to stare deeply into my eyes. I swear that was awkward actually.

"I know i'm sucks at asking this kind of question but..... Will you go on a date with me?"

Is he serious?

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!  Nyahaha sorry about it hahaha!

1)Do you think she will go on a date with Kendrick?

Will see in the next chapter