Prolouge

The air is stiffling cold and the rain didn't help much either. So he sat down, waited for a bus to arrive and tried to warm his hands for the mean time.

January is definitely the coldest part of the year, I'm not going to kid when I say I could die from it.

"You're over exaggerating, let's go" he said to himself.

His mind drifted to a past not so long ago. This was the place he met his match.

'come on, hurry up' her voice still lingers. What the hell!? Forget her dude, she already dumped you his mind screamed. Heaving a deep sigh, he stood up and climbed inside the bus heading towards home.

As he climbed, he swiftly spots a seat next to a window, his favorite spot, and watched as the bus strolls through the beauty of Manila. For a saturday night, the bus wasn't that full. He expected a more crowded one filled with people squishing and wriggling like worms just to move around, but this works well too.

He wore his headphones on and ascended into a world where nobody could reach him. While listening to luke lukess' scream your name. The bus slowed to a halt and people started pouring in.

Uh-oh

The seats are being filled one by one by tired workers after a long day of hell. For a solid minute, the bus was already filled with wriggling worms, I-I mean people.

He felt drowsy and rests his head against the cold window and finally dozed off.

You're next.

He woke up after hearing a thud and checked his watch. 15 minutes have passed but he's still far from his destination. He moved to a more comfortable position and tried to get a look at the stranger next to him. Her face was breath taking.

Her brown almond-shaped eyes that is clearly visible under the faint light of the bus is mystifying, he felt like he could drown. Their eyes were locked for a minute, he felt awkward and looked away but her round chubby cheeked face is all he could see. Her lips pink like a rose seems soft and warm. He tried to shrug the thought but he couldn't. He glanced at her once more and caught her looking at him too. She quickly gazed away and acted like she didn't look and played through her phone.

He wriggled into a more comfortable position and accidentally bumped her seat which made her phone drop.
He broke a sweat after the phone fell screen first on the ground. His heart beats fastster and faster as she lift the phone up. He wishes hard for it to not be cracked. Unfortunately it was a big one.

Fury filled the air between them, she glared and his body tensed up. She moves closer and whispered "That, was the most important thing I had since payday and I want you to fix it or else I'll cut you in half" she gestured a slice in the neck using her thumb.

"I-I'll fix I-It, p-p-promise" he gulped

30 minutes have passed and they were the last passenger on the bus. It stopped on the last stop and the conductor gestured them to leave. He ran towards the exit and tried to hide as quickly as possible and left the poor lady confused.

He wondered when he saw his driver on the corner with his dad's mustang waiting, he hasn't texted anyone nor called because he wanted to leisurely walk home. He approached his driver and asked:

"Kuya Ben, hindi ko po inaakalang naghintay pa kayo saakin. Tara na po at umuwi na tayo at baka hanapin ka pa ni mom."

"Master, nandito po pala kayo. Hindi po ikaw ang hinihintay ko pero hayaan nyo na pong ihatid kita sa bahay nyo" his manly voice speaks respectfully. Kuya Ben is our family butler for more than a decade now, yet his figure is still manly as ever. His brushed up hair and masculine body screamed death but his attitude is like of an english gentleman.

"Ahh ganon po ba? Eh sino po ba ang inaantay natin?" he asked

"Ang fiancé nyo po" hesitant, he replied. "speaking of fiancé eto na po sya"

I turned around to get a look of my 'so called fiancé' only to see death and despair.

It was the girl from the bus.

Her almond shaped eyes are now awake as he saw demise written in her face. She was wearing jeans, a tucked-in oversized T-shirt and denim jacket to top it.

"IKAW!?" they shouted in chorus.

His eyes couldn't believe it. The girl he locked eyes with and threatened to kill him is his fiancé. She made a smile that will scare the living hell inside you and make you shit your pants. After recovering from the shock she lifted her arm up and sliced the air around her neck using her thumb as if she's saying "I'm gonna kill you, Asshole"

Kuya Ben opened the door and gestured us to hop on. "Halina po at baka naiinip na si mam Denise" he said as we immediately obeyed.

We're both sitting in the back because the passenger seat is filled with gifts and jewelry set for my mom's birthday tomorrow.

It was a long day, he's exhausted and he wanted to nap but her intent to kill is keeping him wide awake, they arrived at his mansion with her glaring at him throughout the trip as if she's melting his body in her mind. He shrugged the thought and continued to walk towards the humungus gate.

They stopped at thr front of it.
He pressed a button on the controls and says "Alohamora"

The gate opened magically and and she watched in amusement. He's smirk mocks her like 'amazing right?'
She lifted her eyebrow and shove him to the side as if she wasn't interested.

They opened the front door and were warmly welcomed by everyone. The maids, his parents and his pet. It looks like the pet acted like they already knew her from before and is glad to see her years after.

Who is this girl? He wondered

Forget that, for now I need to escape He schemed

While the mysterious girl is having a chat with mom, he quickly took a run.
Swift as a wolf he went upstairs and locked himself in.

For now he's safe

For now