Chapter 2 New school

Nae POV

"Who said you can't fall in love in the club cause I wanna tell them they wrong come on baby try a new thang and let's spark a new flame", I woke up from my alarm playin new flame by Chris brown ft usher & rick Ross. Then I got up out of bed and walked to my shower turned it on and jumped inside and soaped up and rinse the soap of and sat there for a little while to let the the water fall down on me. After taking my shower I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I walked over to my closet trying to figure out what to wear for the first day of school (well for me). I picked out high waist ripped jeans and a pink crop top with my black sandels. Then I went to my bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. After all of that I pulled my hair up in a ponytail walked to my nightstand and grabbed my iPhone 5s dropped it in my purse grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs to see my mom heading up to give me an apple and a bottle of water. "Thanks mom", I said while grabbing my apple and bottle of water and headed out to my car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(At the school still nae's pov)

As I walked up to the door of the school I hear a group of boys whistling and laughing from behind me. I was getting ready to open the door when a tall light skin boy with tats all over him come up to me. "I got that ma", he said while opening the door for me. "Thanks", I said while smiling up at him. I walked up to the front office to get my locker and my locker combination and my schedule. I went up to my locker to put my things up and grab my books. As I was closing my locker to head to class that same boy walked up to me again. "May I help you", I said while locking my lock. "Actually ma yes you can",he said while smiling at me. "Okay then what is it", I said shrugging my shoulders. "You can help me by letting me see that schedule of yours ma",he said while holding out his hand. "Okay I guess", I said while handing him my schedule. He scanned through it and gave it back to me smiling. "We have every class together",he said still smiling at me. "Cool now don't you think we should be heading to class", I said while walking around him walking to my class. "Oh you right ma", he said while running up to my side to walk with me to class.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

August POV

Man shawty thick thoe I ain't gone lie... she got everything a nigga could every dream of. Long hair, smile, short, got curves in all the right places, the perfect skin tone. Like dang shawty got it goin on. I walked into the classroom and as always these thirsty hoes was looking at me while biting there lips and smiling and waving at me. I just looked at them and went to the back where Nae was and I could tell right then the girls was giving her stank looks and death glares and she just smiled at them like it was nothin. I like that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nae POV

So August comes and sits by me and all the girls in the class start to give me stank looks and death glares so I decided to make them pissed and smile at them and see what they was gone do and obviously they just scoffed and turned around and started gossiping like they was doin earlier and I turned my head to August who look surprised. "What", I said while still smiling. "Nah I'm just wondering how you did that" he said looking surprised. "I'm just used to it since like the same thing happened to me at my old school, I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Oh okay that's what's up ma", he said while bitin his lip. "You know if you keep biting your lip to hard it's goin to bleed", I said while tryin not to laugh. "Ha you right", he said while laughing.

At lunch (still nae POV)

I'm sitting with August at the lunch table he always sit at and we started to get to know each other, and I think I'm starting to feel for him on the real... Even though it's a lil to early for all that. "Yea I like blue too", I said while nodding my head. "Yea... So what do you see in guys that you plan on dating", he said while leaning forward on the table. "Well I see them as caring,sweet,nice,funny, protective, always there,always have my back, tough, and one that know how to defend me when it's need and know how to defend himself and not be abusive", I said honestly. "Well guess what", he said while jumping up from his gaze. "What", I said while looking into his wonderful eyes. "You just described all about me", he said while grabbing his plate and motioning for me to come with him to drop our plate in the trash. "Really", I said while getting up to do as told. "Yup", he said while popping the p. "Wow okay I will take that in consideration. "What you mean",he said turning his head facing me. "You will see", I said while walking out of the cafeteria. And after that I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff wrote my number on a paper and put it in August locker that was in front of mine, and left the school with that.