5..

!!!WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!!!

Keep in mind that I'm a virgin... And I'm pretty sure Justin ain't a virgin cause like, how could someone be so sexy and very flirty to not lose their virginity?!

Justin then looks at my thighs , and I felt a little scared knowing that he is a freak.. my legs started shaking and I think he kinda got a hint, that I was getting turned on from the way my legs were shaking.

Justin:" ouuuu I like how yo legs shake"
Me: " oh for real? How come??!"
Justin: " that lets me know that you bout wet asf, and I like when girls get wet just for daddy " he says with a smirk and wink.

Me: " oh so now you're daddy? 😂 "
*I said laughing*.

Justin: " of course!! I've been daddy ever since I laid my eyes on you😁😉".
He then puts his hand on my lower thigh and started rubbing it...

I was so close to moaning, but he kept going and going and I could feel the wetness in my pants getting wetter and wetter!!

I then tried to move his hand and tell him to stop .. but he too strong that I couldn't move his hand at all!!

I wondered.. " am I gone lose my virginity to him ?"

Something told me that I was , but then the bell rings and Justin stands up looking at me as if he was ready to fuck.

I get up as well and smile at Justin and put my things in my backpack.

Justin saw me hurrying up to get to class and he asked , " where you going lil ma? I haven't got my hug goodbye".

I looked at him and started blushing and said " ughhh okay whatever" with a huge ass smile on my face.

I then walked up to him and he grabs me by the waist and says , "imma fuck you hard as fuck like yo on some real shit, plus I know how wet I get you just wait till I get all in that pussy lil ma".

As Justin was telling me all that I got even more wet.

so I'm really bout to lose my virginity!! Omfg. I say in my head.

-Comment/Vote/Follow