leaving Hastinapur...

Start from the beginning

"Understanding him is not easy. Everyone knows that. But you can ask me, I will try my best to resolve your confusion though I don't really promise that I could answer but I will try." I said.

"There are so many events that help rising questions but specifically I would want to know about this particular event where Krishna did not defeat Jarasandh at Mathura yet when he came to Dwarka he defeated him. If he is desert to defeat him then why did not he defeated him in Mathura?" He asked.

"That's misconception. My brothers defeated lord of Magdha several times. But yes he didn't kill him. As everyone came with a stronger force which didn't allow him to." I said.

"What stronger force are you talking about Adrika?"

"Niyati. Kumar Niyati. Jarasandh's niyati is not to get killed by any of my brothers. Maybe another mighty warrior. And about my brothers leaving Mathura, if they didn't, would Dwarka nagri ever be credited?" I explained. He was smiling at me, but I could sense that he was thinking something.
(Destiny)

" what are you thinking now?"

"nothing just thinking that this same question I asked to Subhadra, she seems like to get offended at my question but here you are properly answering all my questions about your brother Krishna. Jow you two are so different? In the same situation." He asked

"Maybe because I take pride in being his sister."

"As I observe Subhadra she does too."

"Of course she does, she even take pride in being my sister. But she have so many other things that she take pride in. It's not the question that offended her, it's the fact that you went to her for bhrata krishn not herself maybe irritated her a little."

"But you did not get offended."

"Because I don't have anything other than being his sister to take pride on. Being bhrata Krishna's sister is the ultimate gratification for me." I replied.

"You talk about Krishna like is not your brother but your deity." I smiled at his assumption.

"Who is a Deity Kumar?" I asked.

"Who we worship.." I cut him as I was having flashbacks about me and Lord Krishna.

"Who is our courage in hard ship, believe in disaster, peace in distress, relief in pain, protection in danger. We love them, fear them, complain to them, thank them. They are in every part of our life untill they became our life. That's a Deity right Kumar? And if I have all these emotions towards my brother, what is the difference in between them?" He looked at me astonishingly yet with a satisfactory smile.
"So yes. My brother's my Deity." I finished.

"Every time I talk to you I get to know something more and you are astonished me even more. I can definitely understand jyesth bhrata's wish to have you around. " He said. I smiled. I saw Subhadra came running with a very worried Mata kunti following. She hugged me crying.

"What happened? Subhadra.. Maa what happened?"

"Putri a spy reported that Kalyavan is spotted in the way to Dwarka. Subhadra maybe got frightened at the news. But you don't worry Arjun will go with both of you." She said.

"Subhadra. I'm with you. We both will keep you safe."

           After quite  a try Subhadra seemed to understand and stopped crying she then began preparing to go back . I had some work like meeting everybody before leaving. I went to each and every person I interacted in these days. Saying goodbye to everybody was hard, but somehow I managed it. I did not wanted to bid my farewell yet to pandavas. So I decided to check on Subhadra before going to Mata Kunti. I was about to reach our shared room, someone grab my hand and pulled me to a corner. I was shocked that someone actually had that audacity to do that. My hand directly went to my daggers but then I saw their face surprisingly it was Kumar Nakul . I was shocked, I was irritated and I was more than furious. But I still did not know why he did that so I decided to ask calmly as he looked devastated, his eyes were full of sadness and worry . He looked ashamed of what he did but I did not find any regret in those eyes.

" What are you doing Kumar? This is not fit for a prince to act like this especially with a woman and when she is a royal guest. It won't look good to anyone who sees this" I said relaxing a bit.

"I am sorry for my manners but I could not help it. you are going to put yourself in a grave danger and I am not going to sit back and watch. So you want it or not I am accompanying you to your journey back to Dwarka. I already talked to bhrata Arjun and he agreed to it." He explained.

"Ok, if your brother and your mother agree to it why it is necessary to act this way with me and why you are looking so sad? You are doing what you want to do." I asked

" I am sad because you don't want me with you. You want bhrata Arjun and you didn't even ask me." He accused.

"I want no one Kumar not even Kumar Arjun, Mata Kunti asked him to accompany us. I'm more than enough to keep my sister away from any danger comes her way." I said.

"And you? Who'll keep you away from danger? Adrika I know you are able and a great worrior. You have to understand I need to keep you safe." He said. It hit me with tons of bricks. I asked in a shaky voice all not wanting to hear the answer

"Why?"

A/N
What's gonna happen? Someone's gonna confess or not? What changes it will bring? A heartbreak or start of a beautiful love story..
Stay tuned for the answers.