Part 12

Hi, so Im continuing WolfPuppy102 's story suicidal Deku (Keep the same tittle cuz why not) so if you havent read it please do before reading this fic, it would make more sense that way.. anyways on to the story

---------------------------

((Bakugo))

"Izuku, hey look at me. Let the pro's handle this okay. I'm sure they're going to find the sick fuck who killed your mom and put his sorry ass behind bars!" I said and pull my boyfriend into a tight embrace. I quickly look over to Todoroki  who had been talking to All might and mount lady. It was clear to see that he had been trying so hard to hold back his tears. Even all might the number one hero who wasn't afraid of anything  had tears rolling down his face, the usual smile that he always had on his face was gone and instead replaced with a frown.

"come on, let's get you, kids, back to the school." Mt lady said and quickly helps us up.

"Young Midoriya wait!" All might yelled and and hurried over to Deku and pulls him into a tight embrace. I watch as Deku's shoulders begin to shake again, a small muffled sob escaping from all might's chest.

"come on bakugo, Izuku's alright, All might gots  him. he'll bring him back to the dorms later ." Todo said and grabs my hand.

"Yeah, Okay," I said before walking over to where all might and Izuku had been standing and quickly kissed Izuku on the top of this beautiful green hair Todoroki doing the same."Take care of him for us."  with that, I walked out of the apartment without Deku.

0o0o0o0o0 (((Todoroki)))

The moment Bakugo and I had set foot into the common area we were immediately bombarded with questions from our classmates concerning the whereabouts of where Izuku was. not knowing what exactly to say about the whole matter, I look over to bakugo for help.

"Calm the fuck down. Deku is fine, he with all might. But if anyone of you fucking idiots bothers him when he gets back I'll personally  kill you myself!"

"Fine. but can you at least tell us what happened?" Uraraka questioned worriedly.

Taking a deep breath I soon explain what we had seen at Midoriya's apartment. How the smell of rotting flesh and blood filled the air in the small apartment. how we found Izuku laying in his own blood and Mrs.Midoria dead.  I immediately feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me and instantly knew it was bakugo. Not realising  that I had been crying, I wrap my arms around Bakugo's waist. That was thing I remember. crying into Bakugo's shirt just like deku had with all might before the world around me went dark.

0o0o0o0o0o0

So that was chapter 11 (or chapter 1 idk HONESTLY) it really sucked but I hope you enjoyed anyways and don't forget to leave a like and a comment 💕👌 byeeee for now