𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐!?!?!

Chapter 1: We're moving!?!?!

(A/N: Welcome everyone! I don't own the pictures or the characters and anime. This story was written for fun, and let's get to it.)

Laala's POV:

Laala's POV:

The weather is quite nice today. I just want to take a nap. No no! I should not be daydreaming right now. I wonder why the Headmistress Ookanda wants me. Never mind. I need to get to her office asap (as soon as possible).

Flashback:

I was in class taking notes on our math lesson on statistics and probability. (A/N: I don't know what 6th graders are learning in classroom, so this will have to do.) All of a sudden, Headmistress Ookanda made an announcement. "Manaka Laala, please come to my office ASAP!" boomed the Headmistress through the speaker.

The teacher looked over at me. "Manaka-san, you may be excused," she said.

"Kashikoma!" I said, and grabbed my things and went to her office.

Flashback ended

I quickly look around trying to find a clock in the hallways. I spotted one, and looked at the time. It's been five minutes! I'm going to be late!  I looked to the left, then the right. Phew. No sign of any teachers or Head Disciplinarian Minami in sight. Then, I started to run. When I reached the door to the office, I started panting. Then, I opened the door, and went inside. I see Headmistress Ookanda waiting at her desk. I also see Mirei and Sophie by her side.

"Manaka-san, I have important news to tell you. You're going to go to Avocado Academy aka my cousin's school. You will go there with your teammates, Mirei and Sophie. Meganee-san told me you're all going there for Pripara work. I don't know how long you will be there, but you're leaving tomorrow," Headmistress Ookanda said.

I nodded. I already knew this was going to happen, since Meganee-san told us in advance. She didn't specify what we'll be doing though. I'm really going to miss everyone, but maybe it won't be so bad.

Mirei, Sophie, and I left her office.

"You should start packing, Laala. We're leaving first thing in the morning. That way there will be less fans when we depart." Mirei told me.

"Kashikoma," I said.

Sophie smiled and said, "See you tomorrow Laala-chan! And don't forget we're leaving at 7:00am."

"Kashikoma! See you tomorrow Mirei-chan and Sophie-chan." I waved to them, and watch them turn away to their dorms. I walk to my dorm, and started packing. I better call my parents and Non. I decided to call Non on my Pripara phone. (A/N: I actually don't know what it's called. :( ) I waited for Non to pick up. After a few seconds, I hear a familiar voice.

"Hello Onee-chan. What's the matter?"

"Non, I'm going to move to Paparajuku for Pripara work, and I don't know how long I'll be gone." There was silence for a few seconds.

"I know. Meganee-san informed us, and Mama and Papa are allowing you to go."

"Really!? Tell them thank you and I'll miss you."

"No problem! However, I have one condition. You will get me WITH's autograph right? And MyDream's. Will you onee-chan??"

"Fine. But I don't know who they are."

"Don't you worry, Onee-chan. WITH is pretty popular in Paparajuku. MyDream just recently debuted, but their popularity is slowly increasing. Also, WITH and MyDream know each other, so you'll know."

"Kashikoma. Now I need to pack. Bye Non."

"Bye onee-chan and good luck! I'll be rooting for you!"

I smile at Non's words. "Thanks Non."

Then, Non hangs up.

Well I should get packing, so Mirei won't scold me. I shiver at the thought of getting another warning. For the rest of the afternoon, Laala was packing her belongings and finished.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* That's all for today. let's meet again next time. ~ Chu