Y/n: "whoa! since when did you become a stuttering mess." Y/n said with a sarcastic tone to the flustered Violet.

Violet: "I heard there was a foreign band going to play in this restaurant..." she then looked around during that time. She got a vibe that this establishment was more of a bar than the usual restaurant.

Y/n: "I wonder what kinda music they'll be playing"

Violet: "I hope its something not that loud nor distracting, I just want to enjoy this..." She then puts her hand on top of Y/n's.

He felt that his heart was racing while he locked eyes with her. she is wearing a pink button-up blouse with her signature purple headband. Also, she is wearing yellow jeans and blue slip-on shoes. He then snapped out of his trance.

Y/n: "um... uh... ah!" Y/n is a panicked as Violet's hand was still holding his. He then thought of something

Y/n: "le-let's get some food." Violet chuckled at Y/n from being flustered.

Both of them, then looked at the menu to say that Y/n being surprised with the menu would be an understatement, he was ecstatic when saw all of the pictures of the food that could be served to him. Violet was chuckling at the face he was making.

Violet: "You look stupid..." Y/n sat there with his mouth agape as he didn't believe what he heard from Violet.

Y/n: "Why? mademoiselle, You hurt me!" He tried to sound dramatic as best as he could as Violet found it really hilarious. Her laughing was a loud good thing it didn't disturb some of the customers.

Y/n: "it's not my fault Dante's diet consists of pizza and strawberry sundaes, ever since I moved here it's no different "

She then looks at the stage waiting for the curtains to draw open instead she was met with the lights going out. Y/n jumped as the lights went out, Y/n put a guard up in the midst of the darkness.

Both of them heard what seems to be the start of a song. Y/n looked at the stage as he enjoys the rest of the song. He then looked at the person on the other side of the table, Violet... Here we go again, it's one of those moments where he stares at her. Y/n thought to himself as words echoed in his head, "without strength, you can't protect anything." Despite Y/n's light-hearted nature, this is the point in his life where he made it his goal to go and protect those who he holds value the most; since Violet is human, he needed to protect her, despite her having powers.

They both spent their pleasant evening having a very delicious Japanese delicacy while listening to calm jazz music. Y/n offered Violet to bring her back to her house and she graciously accepted it. While they were walking back nothing much was said to each other as both seem to be satisfied with the date. When they both got to Violet's house, she then said...

Y/n: "You... wanna go out again sometime."

Violet: "That would be lovely..." she then gave Y/n kiss on the cheek. With this gesture, Y/n was in a tizzy, he didn't know what to do, except for stand there and stare at the door to where she went in.

Y/n: "Hell yeah!" He then smiled as he fist pumped to himself.

Although this moment of relief was ruined as he heard someone screamed in the house. He immediately went in to see what was happening to be greeted with a blonde kid who seems to be pulling out for his sister, as she gets dragged in a viscous puddle.

Y/n: "VIOLET!" he then reached out to grab her hand, he was fast enough to grab her hand, yet both of them didn't have enough strength. He felt powerless as he saw violet's hand absorbed by the puddle.

Y/n: "DAMN IT!" Y/n slammed his devil bringer to the puddle, that was once covered with a cast. The puddle disintegrated as Y/n's hand released a burst of electricity. Y/n tried to calm himself by controlling his breathing.

Blonde kid: "Wh-who are you?" The kid was frightened by the man who's demonic hand exploded with electricity.

--END--

A/n: Reason, why this chapter took too long write, was because of my poor time management. It also didn't help that exam was coming up after I finished writing the previous chapter. That said the release of Devil may cry 5 didn't help either as I played the game in one day skipping school in the process. I kind of regret doing that but the game made it worth school-skipping. Before I proceed I DON'T condone skipping class to play a video game, I took a risk and was fortunate enough to have a good friend of mine report to me what happened that day. Anyways the next chapter would be kind of a filler and it would be released at maybe the end of May as I'm still writing it.

P.S. Here are some memes...
Source of these memes is

https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry

com/r/DevilMayCry