chapter 2

Blakelynn's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

our alarms all went off in the annoying sound I wish I didn't have to hear. and then I jumped out of bed remembering that my alarm wasn't for school but for our plane!! I quickly jumped on ally and sav to wake them up. We all ran into the bathroom and brushed our teeth and did our hair. obviously since we were going on a plane we didn't do anything nice to our hair or put on any make up. ally's hair was in a ponytail. savs was in a side fishtail braid and mine was in a messy bun which I actually thought looked really cute on me. ;) we all changed into nike sweatpants and t shirts. I was wearing one from the worlds cheer competition and a sweatshirt from worlds as well.

we loaded our bags into the car and told my mom goodbye as we headed off to have the best summer of our lives. I was honestly so excited and I could not even believe I was actually doing this and only at age 15! (A/N btw just pretend hayes is 15 because I didn't want Blake to be 14. I thought that was too young so yeah)

*SKIPS CAR RIDE TO AIRPORT*

we walked into the Atlanta airport and immediately I got butterflies. I was so nervous something would go wrong and I wouldn't be able to meet hayes. but I tried to stay calm. while we were walking through the airport we ran into Ansel Elgort from The Fault In Our Stars. Atlanta was such a big airport we knew we would probably run into someone famous. we took and picture and I tweeted it and said

"@blakelynnjones: just met the hottest human being on earth in the atl airport. love ya Augustus💜 @anselelgort"

he was with me when I tweeted it and told me to type that so of course I did. right after that I got a dm from hayes

H- :(((

I was so confused until the notification came in. he faved the pic of me and Ansel. shit. I felt absolutely horrible. I didn't know what to do so I quickly explained it to him.

B- I was in the airport and he was there so we took a picture with him. when I tweeted it he told me to type that I'm sorry :(

he responded immediately

H- Blake I'm sorry I didn't mean to over react I'm just nervous about meeting you. you're so beautiful and I want everything to be perfect. sorry

B- it's ok! I'm about to board my flight so I can't have my phone on. I'll see you tomorrow!!

as I read the last message he sent me I began to blush. "he thinks I'm beautiful" I thought to myself as I put my phone on airplane mode and put my head phones into my ears and started playing my jack and jack album.

*SKIP PLANE RIDE*

we just landed in California and my parents being the rich people they are arranged for a limo to come pick us up and bring us to the hotel where we would stay for 3 nights and then head to my aunts.

when I saw the sign that read

"Blakelynn Jones, Ally Sullivan, Savanna Joao"

I immediately smiled knowing that we made it and we're here, in LA, meeting the most famous boys ever and we have all summer to hang out.

before we got into the limo I of course had to take a picture with the city of LA behind me. so I pulled a scorpion and snapped a couple pictures then did a touch and got one in the air and finally we got someone to record a video of all of us doing tucks so then we could pause it and get an actual clear picture. we thanked the person and left.

*

the limo was fun we just jammed out to music and talked about this summer. we finally made it to the hotel and because it was already 7:00 (idk how long the actual flight is or anything so I made it up) we decided to go get dinner and then go to bed since we have to wake up early to get ready for magcon and go stand in line super early.

we went to a local burger place and sat down. because I was a cheerleader I had learned early on that health was important so I never drank anything other than water, and the occasionally beer.

I ordered a salad with a water and ally and sav got burgers. I was the healthiest one because I wanted to become a 4x world champion this year and I knew I had to be healthy. they would eat and then work it off😂

so after dinner we went to the hotel and showered and got ready for bed. ever since I got my braces off last February I've been super good about whitening my teeth and making sure they look perfect. especially for a day like tomorrow. so I whitened my teeth and then brushed them until my gums bled. and then flossed and brushed again. finally I was ready for bed. I set my alarm and checked my phone before I went to bed.

I had 2 messages from my mom asking if we made it and I responded with a "yes love you" quick thing because I didn't want to talk for long. then I checked Instagram and twitter and replied to some fans I have. oh yeah I forgot to mention I make YouTube videos and I just reached 2 million subscribers last week. then I went to my dms and saw one from hayes

H- hey hope your flight went well and you landed safely. can't wait to see you in exactly 19 hours 27 minutes and 12 seconds 😊💕 btw I'm at the hilton garden inn hotel

I blushed. he has a countdown for when he got to meet me oh my gosh I couldn't freaking believe it. I also couldn't believe that we were in the same hotel. i was hoping that would happen but I didn't want to ask what hotel they were staying in because I knew that would sound stalkerish. hahaha I shut my phone off and went to bed with a smile on my face waiting for the best day of my life to happen tomorrow.