Arshi OS: His Valentine's Gift

New morning,  new happiness... Our beautiful princess still on her bed. But sun rays were jealous of sleeping beauty, Distrub her sleep with naughty rays.  But princess is too stubborn to open her hazel eyes than also she moved her right hand towards other side of the bed to feel her husband presence but only resulted with soft feel of pillow instead of her husband...
"Arnavvvvvvvv jiiiiiiii"  shouted Kushi,  but didn't open her eyes.
All raizada member run towards the shout expect her dear husband. 
"what happened Kushi Ji,  why are shouting at early morning"  asked NK. with confused look.
"Kushi Ji, you are feeling okay, are you having any pain??  Asked worried anjali and her one year old baby is playing with her mangalsuthr.
"NK,  call doctor,I think it's time" said Nani.
"No no Nani, I am perfectly fine"  Kushi informed in hurry to clear out the misunderstanding. 
"than why you are not opening your eyes"  asked Payal who is Kushi best friend in school days and now she is wife of her dear devar  Akash Singh Raizada.
"Where is Arnav Ji??  Asked Kushi avoiding all other questions.
"I think bhai went for his jogging"  said akash with confused look.
"what's going on here, why all  are here, that also at early morning, any thing I miss out in little time of my absence asked Arnav who just entred home only to meet with whole family surrounded in his room or his bed. 
"why don't  you ask that to your wife, saale-saab. She can give you clear idea about that. " said Shyam Jha, famous criminal lawyer, Loving Husband of Raizada's ladali sister Anajli.
"acha, app aa Gaye,  laad governor Kahi k,  where you went leaving me in this bed alone, You know na I need your warm to sleep,  I need your arms as My pillow. Leave all that,  today is important day of our life and I wanted to see your face first but you left me" said angry Kushi,  without thinking there are others too present along with her husband listening to her shameless talk.
"Few days left for her due date,  I hope along with her delivery her mood swings fly away. Oh God her mood swings Showed me hell many times in  the past 9 months,  and arnav beta one more lesson, don't make your childish crazy wife pregnant again, never"  arnav murmured to himself.
"Nannav stop murmuring,  and go and specify your pregnant wife.. Go.. Go"  said NK pushing Arnav to his tigress den.

"yup, but first you guys take your leave,"  request arnav to his family members.

"Kushi now open your eyes and look at me,"  asked Arnav.
Kushi opened her hazel eye looking at the reflection  of her in his chocolate brown which looking at her with love and care.

"Now you happy Kushi,  why you made every one  run towards you  they may thought you were in any trouble that also at early morning, Kushi when you grow up" said Arnav in irritated voice. 

"grow up, what you mean by that?. I am child,  you are saying I am child Arnav.   for your kind information I am carrying our baby on my womb, that prove I am not a child. And you knew it,  today is special day for us, I wanted to see your face at first but you left me,  leaving me alone on this king size bed" shouted Kushi.
"I know Kushi,  today is special day for two reasons first today's is valentine day.  second on this day I got my valentine gift before 4 years, Our first meeting day, how can I forget that day baby. I left you for collecting this beautiful roses for my beautiful princess. I thought I will back before you wake from your beauty sleep" explained arnav giving bunch of red roses  to his wife.
"Mr. Raizada, this roses are beautiful but I prefer to wake up looking at  your face which have love for me. I love that more than this roses. Leave all that now, Happy valentine day Arnav. I love you." Kushi said  cupping his face in her soft hands.

"happy valentine day my love"  replied Arnav hugging his beautiful wife. And his mind run back to the day,  when he got his valentine day gift.
FLASHBACK*********
(Mumbai Airport)
Girl: I want a ticket to Delhi,  it's very urgent.
Receptionist : sorry ma'am you have to wait till evening,  there is no flight before that.
Girl: No way, what to do now. She will kill me if I reach late. her thoughts distrub with the voice  from beside counter (ASR asked one more VIP seat for some special guest. it's was last moment arrangement, so they didn't book ticket informed us to keep one ticket for that person.  But that guest not  yet come and flight will take off  in another 15 minutes to Delhi).
Girl: (thought:chance is good use it) I am Kushi Gupta, ASR's fience, I think he already  arranged seat for me.
Receptionist : So you are the one,Why don't you informed us about that first. ma'am there is ticket for you already booked by ASR,  you can go ma'am.  Have a happy journey. (thought) who have the dare to cross check ASR's guest that also his feience. If she is saying that,  she is his gf,  than she is, because nobody dare to play with the great ASR.