Sixteen - someone to let down

Depuis le début

"Yeah sure. I'd be happy to. I just...I have been noticing how weird it's getting."

"Yeah. It went from saying how he feels to breaking in to my workroom and filling it will balloons and bears. I don't like it at all."
___________________________

On their break, they got to johns office.
*knock knock*

"Come in"

"Hey"

"Oh hey guys, what'd you need"

"Hey. This might come to a shock but I'm here to complain about a colleague of mine. Toms here to vouch for me and just to show how bad it is."

"Okay. But first. What happened to your eye? Jesus Christ!"

"Oh, you're the first to ask me. I got into a fight with some guy a a cinema. It's fine. He's not gonna bother us anymore..."

"Wait what..."

"Oh god that came out wrong. No, I meant that he was arrested"

"Ohh, okay good Aha. So, who are you complains about. This is unusual or you?"

"Oh right. I'm here to complain about Alex. He's getting really attached and some how he's getting into my room, he's leaving mrs bears and notes and he won't leave me alone no matter how many times I tell him I'm with tom. It might not seem like a big deal to you I understand that but he's creeping me out and I don't know what to do. That's why I'm here."

"Oh, well that's not good. I'll talk to him. If this carries on then I'll see if I will take action. I will keep and eye on him."

"Thank you so much John."

"That's fine. Have a good day guys"

"You too"

They go back out to see Alex just standing there.

"Alex? You okay?"

John opens the door

"You complained about me? Just becAUSE I WANTED TO BE NICE?!"

"Alex calm down!"

John comes out and stands in front of (Y/N)
"Alex. No need to shout."

"Oh shit it old man!"

"Alex! Do not talk to your boss like that!"

"Oh whatever. I don't care. I'm being evicted. The girl I like just complained about me. I might as well get fired."

"Fine. You are fired. I've seen you smoke on multiple occasion in the no smoking studio, I've seen you steal, break thing on purpose and now you're harassing someone. Your fired! Get your things and leave!"

Alex leaves and then after work, (Y/N) sees him just sitting on the side. To stressed to talk she goes straight to the car with Tom. But makes sure to call John to say thanks.

They go home. Happy that John have them a week off work due to stress and even though it was only 5pm, they both went straight to bed.

"Today has been tough. Glad to have the week off right?"

"Yeah Tom. It's actually is. Something nice came from something horrible and I'm...I'm happy."

"No your not. I know when you're down! What's up?"

"Well...I kinda feel bad. All this bad stuff is happening because of me. Before I came into your life, you had it all right. Now, it's fights upon fights. I'm sorry!"

"What are you on about! Before I met you, my life was full of nightmares and stress and i don't even know what! Now? I have a beautiful girlfriend, no more nightmares, that guy is now in jail, and your now head make up artist. Everything is perfect now! Your just stressed and tired. Let's just head to bed and everything will be fine in the morning. Okay?"

Tom kisses (Y/N) on the forehead and they get comfy and fall asleep.

Both of them. Looking forward to just staying away from everything for a week....