4 Should I be his wife?

Start from the beginning

"Wow, and that's what we call punchline got blocked." Taehyung said and whistles 'phew' Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to my class and stop bothering me if you don't have the update for your cousin's schedule today." Jungkook said and left him there gathering all his books.

"So if I have the update you'll date me?" Taehyung asked as he winked at the cutest boy he met.

"No." Jungkook answered and left him there.

"Wow— it looks like I will be having a hard time with this bunny." Taehyung said.

"Hello?" Jin answered his phone call.

"Tae?"

"I have one today."

"What? Cancel it— no I can't do that!"

"Why would I spend the day with you and Jungkook?"

"You are lying Tae, Jungkook's birthday has already passed—"

"Okaaay fine! Just stop. I will."

Jin annoyingly shuts his phone down, well Taehyung was whining if they can go to the amusement park.

"Mom? I will be out today– Taehyung is pestering me asking to go in the amusement park with him and Jungkook." Jin said to his mom who's busy doing some cupcakes.

"Ohh– then please bring this and give it to Kookie–" handing a bunny shaped cookies.

"Also– this for mr. Min." She said.

"Ha? Why–"

"I heard the way to man's heart is through his stomach." She said and smiled.

"Maybe if you put some witchy potion in here that would happened." Jin answered.

"Aigoo– go now!" His mother said and pushed him out their house.

"Jungkook what are we doing here? I thought –"

"Hello there mr. Meow." Taehyung greeted him, and Taehyung's hand snakes around at Jungkook's petite waist.

Yoongi saw it so he slaps the blue haired boy's hands.

"Your hands are snakey huh." Yoongi said, Jungkook was a bit frozen.

"I swear Taehyung! If you did that again I will kick your balls." Jungkook said annoyed.

"Ooohh violence." Taehyung answered and showed his lenny face.

"Are we waiting for someone?" Yoongi asked.

"So here's the deal here mr. Min– Jin hyung will be here in some 10 or 15 minutes, now– We want you to take this opportunity to talk to him."

"And you will let me have a date with this cutie bunny dongsaeng of yours." Taehyung said, Yoongi looked at Taehyung– why it's sparkling? He thought. He checked his younger brother's reaction. Why his cheeks are tinted red right now.

"Is this some kind of business?" Yoongi asked... of course he won't buy it. He is JK's guardian.

Taehyung gasped dramatically. "Oh my gawd! Yoongi hyung! You are really smart but kinda slow at some situational happenings– this is what we call double date. Not a business —"

"Because Jungkook is priceless – he's the most precious gem I–"

"Just agree with this hyung. Don't worry I won't let my guard off with this pervert man." Jungkook said.

After some minutes of waiting Jin was finally there.

"See it's a double date hyung!" Taehyung started his acting skillz101

"Ha?— Yoongi–"

"Wow– I'm the one who greeted you hyung?" Taehyung said catching his cousin's attention.

"Well anyways you're here you can have some time with your ex-boss and I'll be having some fun time with my bunny here." Taehyung said, and pulled Jungkook to try some of the rides at the lotte world.

And now the two older left alone they've been walking for some minutes now– no one is talking. Tho Jin wanted to apologize to what happened 3 days ago.

Yoongi got pushed by a random teenager running he kinda slipped and Jin was able to catch him. (A/n: tell me what kdrama is that? XD)

Yoongi freeze for a moment he was like a stone there– Jin was holding his waist, and their face are inches away. (A/n: I fulfilled one of his wishes in life to become a stone xD)

When their situation kinda sync in their both slow minds... Yoongi pushes him softly.

"Careful." Jin said softly.

Yoongi just nodded.

"Sorry." They both said in chorus.

"I have something to tell you hyung." Yoongi started.

"What's that?" Jin asked.

•••

So I'm back here! Hahahaa
I literally forgot to update last week before my exam week started... also I alredy wrote the half of this chapter like– 2 weeks ago xD

Well exam week is done
I will be active again ~~
My co yoonjinist out thereee did you miss me? HAHAHAHA joke!

Well I hope you enjoy the update ~