Prologue

I walk towards my school, lazily, having no more motivation to do anything properly. Everything is always the same. I go wake up, take a bath, go to school, go home, study, then go to sleep. It was always like that.....I went to all of my classes as usal then went my way to leave as fast as possible. On my way to my house, clumsiness took over me and bumped a girl, probably going to her house.

"S-sorry..!!" I apologized to the girl as I helped her back to her feet. As I went over to look at her face, my (E/C) orbs widen as I see the sight before me...It was a girl with shiny coral-pink locks, big ocean blue eyes and the most lovely form I've ever seen.."Ah..it's not a big deal! I wasn't looking myself!" The girl replied with a soft bubbly tone. 'Gosh even her voice is so perfect' I thought to myself. The girl looked up to me, a smile plastered on her slightly chubby face, "My name's Sayori, by the way!" She added, I introduced myself aswell as she still had her cute grin on her. I could feel my cheeks warm up by only her presence, she leaned in to me and asks quietly but enough for me to still hear it "Do you want to maybe...be friends?" My heart started beating at a fast rate 'Why would she suddenly ask a stranger to befriend her when they just bumped into her???' I thought to myself, heart still continously beating. I simply nodded to her offer as she gave me a huge grin and told me to walk with her to school beginning tomorrow. She waved goodbye and went to her house, little did I know...she was only a few blocks away from me, I sighed and continued going back to my house and slept peacfully, dreaming about the possible outcomes of me and the girl, Sayori.

Present Day

I wait by the sidewalk as I let Sayori catch up to me once again, after she finally catched up, she pants for awhile but regained her posture the next second as if nothing had happened. "I-I OVERSLEPT AGAIN!!!" Sayori said, clutching her bag, slightly out of breath. "You're really lucky to have a friend who still waits for you even in weekdays, Sayori." I said sternly to the red-head as she smiled innocently. "Well, you don't have what it takes to be mean to me, (Y/N), even if you wanted to!" Sayori said with a cheeky smile as she suddenly embraces me. I felt myself warm up by her statement and sudden action with a tint of blush covering my cheeks, I just subtly nodded to her and continued to walk towards our school. 'I really can't resist a girl like Sayori.' I thought to myself as we seperated to head to our specific classes.

Word Count: 483 (<— not included)