Chapter 9: There is a thin line between love and hate

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Of course though, Jester was the one to break it, by running up to me and picking me up off the ground and hugging me “That was fucking awesome!”

“I know init! That was totally kick ass. We’ll see how she likes that!” I gushed excitedly, and clapping my hands together as the four other boys strolled into my house, giving me proud but confused glances.

Max slapped me on my back, a little too hard for my liking, making me scowl, until he kind of complemented me “I never knew you had it in you, little girl”

Reece just looked confused but kind of proud of what I did, as he passed glancing around my house. Nick came in grinning like a maniac as he kind of like Jester brought me into a sideways hug “You really are turning into a Little Rebel, the nickname is staring to suit you”

Suddenly I gasped and began running out of the kitchen and up the stairs, shouting down to them “I have to get ready, Kenzi is waiting for me at the gym!”

I got no reply as I hurriedly got dressed in my yoga pants and vest, packing a change of clothes in a bag and skipping down stairs. I left a ruff note on the door for Mayce, grabbed my car keys (with my house keys attached) and ran into the kitchen where the boys were whispering with each other. Since what I did before, I couldn’t keep my body still, I had this sudden burst of energy.

“Ok thank you for watching me, and hoping I would fall out of a tree. But I have to go now, so I will see you guys later” I gushed, while pushing Reece’s and Nick’s back out of the door, Jester, Aaron and Max trailing behind.

“Dam, Ashley. Who knew you had such a hot body!” Aaron stated, biting his lip as he looked me up and down.

They all looked at me, in my pretty much skin tight clothes, which I always wear for gym. Making me blush like crazy, and I laughed nervously “Thanks for the half insult, half complement, but I really got to go”

With that I jogged around to the front of my house and climbed in my car, leaving the strolling boys behind as I drove off, before I got murdered by Kenzi.

“YOU DID WHAT?” she bellowed, making my eyes widen and stepped away, looking around the café at every pair of eyes that were on us.

By now I had explained everything that happened last night, while we were working out at the gym. And right now we were stopping off at our regular café, where they sell the best ice-shakes in town.

“Shush!” I hissed angrily, before clearing my throat and offering a polite smile at the cute boy over the counter who was warily passing us our drinks.

“That will be £7.84” the guy said, looking at Kenzi as if she were a bomb about to explode.

I gave him the money, grabbed our drinks and urged Kenzi, who was still in some state of shock, towards our regular table wordlessly. Not even bothering to wait for my measly change.

“God, why did you have to embarrass me like that?” I huffed, stirring my ice-shake with the straw.

She blinked a few times and looked around the room, before her icy blue eyes landed on my pure green ones, once again doubling in size. No matter what anyone said I thought Kenzi was beautiful.

She had pale skin, icy blue eyes, pink lips and natural long ebony hair, which was always perfectly straight. She might be small and have a mild case of anorexia (but not enough to notice) and of course she has the emo style, which is enough to put most people off. But she is still beautiful and to be honest I kind of like a lot of the clothes she wears … just they would never suit me.

The Bad Boy's Wishes (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें