13

Sheriff Milton (Blu's Dad) POV

I walked out of my office and was heading towards the door of the station, when deputy Watkins stopped me.

"Sheriff, I found something that you need to see." He said with a concerned look on his face. I shoved my hands into my pockets and followed him to his desk, he sat down in his chair and I leaned on his desk.

"So what did you find Watkins?" I asked, wanting to get this over with so I can go home and see my daughter.

"I found something interesting on that Harry kid you wanted me to look up." Watkins said pointing to the computer screen. I looked at it and saw it was an article, from England. I read it aloud.

"Styles murder." Was the headline. I shooed Watkins and sat down reading the rest of the article.

' On March 14th, 2010, Anne Styles and her daughter Gemma Styles were brutally murdered in their Holmes Chapel home. Official's found them on the floor of Ms. Styles bedroom. We have been told that there was blood all over the house, especially where the bodies were found. On the wall in the bedroom written in blood was "You can't hide from us, boy" No one knows why that was written. But officials report that it may have been written to Ms. Styles' son, Harry. The only boy in the house. But no one can seem to find the young Mr. Styles. It has been reported that he found his dead sister and mother, then fled the scene. No one knows for certain. If you see this boy please contact the authorities.'

I looked at the picture it showed at the bottom. And it looked like Harry. But at sixteen. I quickly printed out the article , thanked Watkins, and went home.

I walked through the front door and threw my keys in the little bowl on the table by the door. I sighed as I walked into the kitchen. I stopped as I saw Harry sitting at the kitchen table, leg bouncing, and lip between his teeth.

"Harry, what are you doing in my house?" I asked slowly walking towards him. Hus head snapped up.

"Oh, um, Blu had me come over, cause she, um, she was, scared." He mumbled.

"Why the hell would she be scared?" I asked.

"Um, you might want to sit down for this, sheriff." I looked at him puzzled, but I still sat in front of him.

"Um, she was scared because she saw this, man, I guess you can call it." Harry said, furrowing his eyebrows and looking down at his hands.

"What do you mean, 'this man',if my daughter saw a man in the house you need to tell me. Now." I started to raid my voice, and slammed my hands on the kitchen table. Glaring at Harry as my body heated up with so much anger.

"Mr. Milton, that's exactly what I meant. It's hard to explain and you won't believe me if I told you." He said, looking me in the eyes. I squinted my brown eyes at Harry, and leaned forward.

"Where is my daughter?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I don't know sir. If I knew I wouldn't be here. I would be with her. Or at least going after her. Not sitting here having this conversation." He said slowly standing to his feet. I was about to say something when the house phone rang. I groaned and walked to it.

"Milton," I said into the phone.

"Hi, Mr. Milton, this is Wellspan Mental Institution. And I was calling on behalf of your daughter, Addison, she checked herself in, a couple of hours ago, and only being seventeen, and not a legal adult, we need your consent to admit her." She's in a ducking mental institution.

"I'll be right there." I said through gritted teeth. I turned and looked at Harry.

"What, was that about Blu?" He asked, with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Yes it was. And you're coming with me." I said grabbing my keys, and heading out the door. Harry followed behind and got into the car.

I pulled up to the institution, and sighed. Why would she do this? She's not like the people in here.

"Why are we here?" Harry asked as we got out of the and walked up the stairs to the front door. I didn't answer him, I couldn't. I'm still having trouble believing it.

"Addison Milton, please." I said to the receptionist. She nodded and led us to her. We walked down a hallway, everything seemed normal, until we turned a corner. It got darker, more eerie, there was more yelling and screams for help. We got to the end of the hall, and stopped at a cell door, she pulled out a ring of keys, she picked one and unlocked the door. She slowly opened it, and inside was my daughter. There was Blu. She was curled up in a ball, her knees tucked up to her chin, in the corner of the bed. She had on white socks, sweats, a tank top, and a jacket. She slowly turned her head and looked at me. Her eyes went from me to Harry. They widened as they saw him. I turned to look at him, and he had a sad look in his eyes. He slowly looked down. And I could barely make out the single tear that fell from his eye. He was quick to wipe it away so no one saw. But I did. But, there were several questions running through my mind. Why is she here? Why did Harry seem so affected by this? Like they've known each other forever, when it's only been a month or two. It makes no sense. But at the same time it does. They're in love. They just don't know it yet

A/N Sorry for the long wait. And i'm also sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to put the rest of it In the next one, in probably Harry's POV. But anyway I hope you guys like it. Love you Cupcakes.

~S