"That one." She said softly.

Arnav smiled happily at her response but more than that his heart fluttered with happiness when she not only liked a dress in his favourite colour but it was one of his own designs as well.

He felt as if his hard work paid off today.

He immediately asked the attendant to get the dress.

By the time Aman & Lavanya had too reached to them after selecting dresses for Lav.

"So Khushi did you liked any dress??" Lavanya asked pointing at the dresses around her.

But before Khushi or Arnav could reply the attendant came there with the red dress.

"Sir.. The dress you asked to get." Attendant said forwarding the dress to Arnav.

Lavanya snatched it immediately from her hands.

"Wow... This is such a beautiful dress Khushi. You will look very pretty in this." Lavanya exclaimed cheerfully looking at the dress.

Aman & Arnav chuckled at her cheerfulness & Khushi smiled.

"Yes... Pretty like an angel. My angel." Arnav whispered looking lovingly at Khushi.

Khushi looked away shying at his words.

"Before you turn completely scarlet matching to the colour of this dress even before wearing it, let's get you dressed in it." Lav said grabbing Khushi's hand & pulling her towards the trial room.

"Arnie, I will get your angel back in your favourite colour in few minutes." Lav said turning back, winking at Arnav & moved towards the trial room with Khushi.

Arnav & Aman chuckle shaking their heads at her antics.

Lavanya was waiting outside the trial room for Khushi who was inside changing into the red dress.

Lav got an important call on her mobile but due to network problem she had to move away from the trial room to get proper reception.

Khushi came out of the trial room, wearing the red dress looking very beautiful.

Not finding Lavanya outside, she got panicked & hurried to go where Arnav & Aman were standing but she bumped into somebody.

When she saw the person's face her eyes rounded in shock as she was the same girl who had shouted on her the other day in Arnav's office for making paper planes & launching them climbing on the sofa.

She gulped in fear as that day Aman had saved her from this girl but today nobody is there in her vicinity. She craned her head in all directions to look for Arnav, Aman or Lav but couldn't locate anybody & that increased her fear.

Sheetal was fuming in rage looking at Khushi who was wearing one of Arnav's designs. Also she got reminded of that day when she had ruined her designer dress by spilling mango juice on it & Aman had insulted her for this chit of a girl who was playing in Arnav's cabin as if she owns it.

Sheetal also looked around to see if there's Aman anywhere visible, to come & help this girl because as she has gotten her alone today she won't leave this chance to get back to her for her insults.

Not finding anybody she smirked evilly, folding her hands at her midriff.

Understanding Sheetal's intentions, Khushi tried to move past her but Sheetal pulled her back grabbing her elbow & made her stand in front of herself.