Chapter 2

Faith's POV: It was almost time for the meeting. Misty and I left about 15 minutes early so we could get there in enough time. On the way there she told me a lot about Tim. Misty really didn't need to tell me those things because I did a little research of my own. Plus the stuff I already knew about. But I would never admit that I looked him up on the internet. When we get there Tim and his manager aren't there yet so we wait, after about waiting 5 minutes we see them pull up and go greet them. Tim and I shake hands and Misty and Tim's manager do the same. Tim's manager finally spoke up and said "My name is Brian and this is Tim." They seemed very nice.

Brian's POV: Ms Hill we were wondering if you would like to come on tour with Tim and be the opening act. Tim and I have been looking for someone who has a really great voice and we think you would be the perfect fit. " Well I'm flattered" said Faith. Does that mean yes you will come on the tour? Faith looked at her manager Misty, "Yes I would love to come on tour with you." I was filled with excitement this was going to be great for both of their careers.

Tim's POV: I was so excited that Faith said yes. I really didn't say much during the meeting Brian did most of the talking. Faith took my breath away when I saw her. She was wearing a yellow sundress and sandals. She had her hair down and it was curled. I really like Faith she's beautiful and has a great voice and I get wait to go on tour with her and get to know her a little better. The tour starts in about a month and it couldn't come fast enough.

About a month later

Faith's POV: The tour starts tomorrow and it's called Spontaneous Combustion and there are a lot of shows. Tickets went on said last week and we sold out 4 shows already. I was very excited to be going to tour with Tim I am still very new in this business and only have two albums out and have never been on tour yet. This is a new experience for me and I can't wait to see how it goes.

Tim's POV: The tour starts tomorrow an I couldn't be more excited. Faith and I have been in the studio these past few weeks recording a couple of duets just for the show and they were really good. Faith sound amazing but I've learned that there isn't a moment when she doesn't sound amazing. I'm thinking about tonight asking her to dinner to say thank you for agreeing to do the tour with me. I decided to call her and ask her. "Hello" Hey Faith it me Tim. "Oh Hi Tim how are you" I'm doing good, I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me tonight as a thank you for doing this and to kind of kick off the tour. "Well sure I would love to, what time should I be ready?" I will pick you up at 6. " That sounds good I will give you my address then." After she gave me her address she hung up. I was excited I not only want to use this as a thank you dinner but also to get to know Faith. When I looked at the time it was already 4:45pm I decided to go jump in the shower and get ready.

Faith's POV: Tim arrived right at 6 and then we left and went to the restaurant.