I was supposed to be a slave

This story i will write more on then the other stories i have posted. I have written stories on here, but I think it is about time the I write A Full story on here.

Chapter 1: The Auction House

Rose pov.

    It was the year 2020. This is when the vampires and werewolves took over the human world. They took the world 10 years ago. They bought humans for blood, work, and sex slaves. They can do whatever they want to do with you. You have to call them master, sir, or madam.

    What do I know about being a slave. I was born in 2015. My name is Rose Greenland. I am 5 years old. I am very smart for my age. I am very short. I do not know how tall I am. All I do know is that I am very hungry. I am very skinny. My master and my mother just both died. I do not know who my father is. My mother died giving birth to me/

    When a master dies or they do not want you any more. They will bring you to a slave auction. I do not know what happens at a slave auction because I have never been in one before. All I do know is that we get sold. We stay there until we do get bought.

"Get over here you useless slave. Or I will come in there to get you. I if have to get you from there. There will be a beaten," someone just said.

    This is what brought me out of thinking. I look up at the person. I have been beaten if I do not do what I am told. So I get up from where I am. The person hand cuffs my arms together. I am thinking, "What I am going to do. I am not a threat to anyone. What could a five year old do to someone." They hook me to a rope with other slaves.

    When we got to the stage where we are sold from. I saw someone I know. They unhook me from the rope and took off the hand cuffs. I ran to the person I knew. She was like a mother to me. She took care of me when my mother was working. When I got there she pick me up so that I could hold on to her.

    The way they had us set up was youngest to oldest. When it was time to start the bidding. I was the first one to go up. There was a guy that was trying to take me away from her. I was holding on for dear life. So they aloud her to bring me up to the front of the stage.

"This slave is 5 years old. Her name is Rose Greenland. She will do anything that you tell her to do. Lets start the bidding at $5,000," said the annoucer.

"There will not be an auction today ladies and gentleman," said a guy from the crowd of people.

    That made me look to see who it is that said that. The guy that came out of the crowd was very nice. He was wearing a Black T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

"Why will there not be an auction today?" the annoucer said very rudely.

    The guy came in view. I saw that everyone was bowing to this person. Even the slaves that are behind me are bowing to this person. I heard that it was the prince. I never knew there was a prince. The only reason I never knew was I that I was under a rock.

"I-I-I am very sorry your majesity," the annoucer said.

"There are rules that every auction house follows. This auction house is breaking one of these rules. So every slave here is to come with me," said the prince.

"Sorry your majesity, but what rule are we breaking," said annoucer.

"You are breaking the rule that a slave has to be over the age of ten to be a slave. The slave that is name Rose is under the age ten. You said that she is the age of 5. So all of the slaves here are to come with me. They also will no longer be a slave. They are free from this moment forth. The punishment for breaking this rule is by death." The prince said.

All the slave including me said to the prince Thank You.

Damon pov

    I am going to a slave auction to buy a slave. My parents want to get one. I am against having a slave. So I will help by getting one. I forgot to tell you about me. Well. My name is Damon Evergreen. I am the prince of vampires. We have ruled the human world for ten years.

    When I get there. There a little girl in a woman's arms holding on for dear life. Once they saw that they weren't going to get the little girl from the other person. They then decided to let the other person go with her to the front of the stage. The little girl is wear a dress that looks so very dirty that the color is now black.

"This slave is 5 years old. Her name is Rose Greenland. She will do anything that you tell her to do. Lets start the bidding at $5,000," said the annoucer.

"There will not be an auction today ladies and gentleman," I said from the crowd.

"Why will there not be an auction today?" the annoucer said very rudely.

    That is when I come out of the crowd to show who he was disrespecting. When he saw who I was. He was trying to get on my good side by showing me the respect that I should of had when I first started talking.

"I-I-I am very sorry your majesity," the annoucer said.

"There are rules that every auction house follows. This auction house is breaking one of these rules. So every slave here is to come with me," I said.

"Sorry your majesity, but what rule are we breaking," said annoucer.

"You are breaking the rule that a slave has to be over the age of ten to be a slave. The slave that is name Rose is under the age ten. You said that she is the age of 5. So all of the slaves here are to come with me. They also will no longer be a slave. They are free from this moment forth. The punishment for breaking this rule id death." I told the annoucer.

    All the people that I just freed said thank you.