20 random factz about me!!!

Assalamu alaikum,to everyone.

So I was tagged by @InfiNity ME11  its only because of her that I am here(I just want to hide somewhere right now).I really don't know what I am here for.Anyways I don't want to disappoint my lovely sis ,so lets explore myself ha ha. . .

- - - - - -So umm. . . .here we go

BISMILLAH

1.NAME-

My name is FATIMA SYED.Got a nickname TAIBA(which means pious,god fearing)isn't it a beautiful meaning?.I love my nickname cause its related to Madina al munawwara.There are many things in madina that go by the name Taiba

-Taiba hotel

-Taiba restaurant

-Taiba mall etc

So in other words let me introduce myself as the proud owner of the above mentioned LOL!(felt great for a sec)

2.BORN-

I was born in MAdina ALHAMDULILLAH.I am very grateful to ALLAH for that.I just love Madina(I guess everyone loves it!!!).Have performed Umrah,waiting for the opputunity to perform Hajj soon Inshallah.

May ALLAH give everyone a chance to visit Makkah and Madina once.AMEEN.

3.Muslim-Proud-hijabi

I started wearing hijab and abaya at a very young age and I am the only one in my family who wears a hijab at such a young age.MASHALLAH

I am 17 years old

4.I suffer from Claustrophobia.Its serious in my case i get panic attack inside a small room or elevators or even underwater .Thats  the reason I really hate crowds and since crowd is direcly proportional to shopping and outing I really don't fancy that too ha ha ha ..  .

5.I am an  addicted reader!!!I literally get in a relationship with every book I read LOL.

6.I am an extremely romantic soul!!Though many people who know me don't believe me(well there's nothing that I can do to prove them,its not like I can give them a demo).But seriously I read a romantic scene like 3-4 times(weird I know)And I imagine all type of  romantic scenes. .

7.I read horoscopes and freak-

Its not like I believe them not even 0.0001%  cause I know its only ALLAH who can see the future no one else.I only read it for entertainment(you should give it a try I gurantee it will make you laugh).Well coming to the freak part,I freak cause they always talk about some guy and I end up imagining like who is this guy and what is happening between both of us??!!(eeks sounds mysterious)

8.Social person-

I am a very social person.I love to make friends especially those from different parts of the country.Being from Madina-a place where people from different corners of the world come to perform pilgrimage I have met people from Egypt,South Africa,Iran,India,Pakistan,Turkey,Malaysia,sudan etc.They are such amazing people with their own cup of tradition and culture.

9.I love babies thay are soo cute especially girls.thats the reason I am a very good babysitter ha ha.I babysit 3 of my sibblings regularly since I am the eldest of all.

10.I am a very curious person- I love to learn more so that I can be a better human and a better muslimah.Alhamdulillah Allah has guided me to the straight path so I try my best to be a good muslim.

I have a weird habit of pasting pieces of paper on the wall of my house with dua's and hadith written on them.The main intention is to make everyperson aware of these everyday dua's and hadith(don't know why but people find it weird)!!

11.Short tempered-

I am very short tempered,I lose my patience very fast.Thats the thing I hate most about myself but Alhamdulillah I am changing my ways.

12.I am better at online convo than face to face conversation.Thats the reason I like wattpad.In reality I am a very quiet person but if you get to know through internet chatting then I can be really talkative like really. . . talkative mind it!

So anyone there who wants to have their brain eaten can pm me I'll be there.

13.I am a morning person-

I wake up early only because my lifestyle that has forced me to adopt to the "late to bed and early to rise " thing.

14.-I am currently studying biology hoping to become a doctor some day Inshallah and save innocent lives.Currently in 2nd year of high school.

15.I have 3 wishes in my life

-to make my parents proud someday

-to breathe my last in madina

-to open a charity when I start earning.

16.I am a very emotional person.I can cry on anything.Every little thing touches my heart and makes me cry.

17.My ideal person is Prophet Muhammad (saws).presently walking in his steps and hoping to be a good example for the society

18.Places I would love to visit include Makkah ,Dubai,Bahrain,Pakistan,Paris and Cannada.

19.My philosophy of life-

Is to be good to everyone,

have faith in Allah,

and most important be confident of yourself and love who you are.

20.Lastly I would like to appreciate the amount of hard work writers on wattpad put just to provide us with something to read and enjoy.i really love wattpadians .(I know its not a fact but I wanted to say this anyways  I was running out of anymore facts also!!!)

So that's all .Since I have done 40% of my work and other 60% will be done only if I tag so here's whom I tag

-@BooksLove123

-@Rahmabil

-@sugarpoplaady

-@starnumber1

-@justmeeXD

-@jaweria 1999

-@Quran_inmyhand

@IslamicJournal

@TheOneAndOnlyAisha

-@swan786

@cookiesrock17

Am not forcing anyone its their wish if they want to they can write 20 facts or else its okay.

Thank you @InfiNity ME11 for nominating me.

Take care everybody.

Salam

Fatima