Corvo x Daud x Outsider

Zacznij od początku

The shrine behind them has managed to block the Serkonan sun attempting to squeeze into the room, the littered lanterns the only source of light. Outside the world is loud and busy, but in here it’s quiet save for the sound of breathing and the ground groaning whenever they move. The Outsider sits in the middle of the room, tangible and watching the shadows cast nonsensical shapes and lines across Corvo and Daud’s bodies. They have thrown down long forgotten cushions, decorative pillows and excess fabric that isn’t too twisted into the shrine for him. They have put aside a history of animosity and distrust to pay him homage, at least for the moment. The night is still young.

The Outsider sits in comfort, bare of his clothing, giving off the impression that he’s some prized possession on display. The thought is amusing, at best. He wonders how much stock they put into the appearance he wears or if they do at all.

Daud quickly pulls his attention back when he realizes it has been lost, his mouth nipping at the already redden skin. Corvo has marked his neck, chest and, now, thighs with his teeth and fingers. Only now does Daud do the same, curiously going over each imprint of Corvo’s teeth with his own. The Outsider wonders if Daud is attempting to erase Corvo’s mark with his own, but Daud lacks the force behind it. He simply deepens the indentions, never quite breaking skin, far more mindful. He makes sure that his lips are the last thing each patch of his skin encounters.

Despite the years he has known the two, he is treated with newness. Holy places are never besieged by light or easy to find. Often they are tucked away in the dark and indecipherable. Daud and Corvo try to decipher and understand him as if he’s some temple, leaving no inch of him unexplored. Corvo touches him with confidence and a realistic sense of reverence, knowing he will not break and that he will always remain something far from human. Yet he often wanders back to the places he has previously touched, relearning them, much to Daud’s dismay. Daud differs in that he takes his time, but touches him with a sense of possessiveness. He goes over Corvo’s touches and his markings over and over again. He touches them and scours for new flesh he can mark as his own. He’s not so willing to let Corvo touch The Outsider so recklessly, but he feels as if he has no right to snap at the Lord Protector. So Daud soothes every agitated mark on The Outsider with his rough hands and rough lips, something that continues to tickle the entity’s interest.

The Lord Protector leaves color on his pallid skin, ringlets of his teeth making their home on the soft flesh of his thighs. The Outsider tangles his fingers into the short locks now sitting on Corvo’s head, his attention leaving Daud and turning to Corvo who is nosing his way closer to his groin.

Pleasure is felt differently for The Outsider, a sort of ebb and flow of heat and interest. He sits with anticipation as Corvo’s mouth draws near. Yet he’s given another surprise, a pleased sound leaving his mouth when it is Daud who wraps a possessive hand around him first. Fingers form a loose grip around his cock and something like a lost moan and a thick sigh merge and leave The Outsider.

The retired assassin’s gaze briefly seeks out Corvo before he’s kissing his way to the top of his cock. Corvo watches for a moment before returning between The Outsider’s thighs in response, dragging his tongue across the sensitive flesh beneath Daud’s hand. It’s a combination of lips and tongue, along with calloused hands running across skin, that has the entity more than content. It’s a fight for attention and an unspoken competition between the two. Soft, curious noises leave The Outsider’s chapped lips as they continue to spoil him with touch.

When Daud and Corvo, eventually, begin to become more comfortable being shoulder-to-shoulder with the other, their mouths dangerously too close as they lick the salt off of The Outsider’s skin, does something akin to a groan leave The Outsider’s lips. How quickly do Corvo’s fingers run across his skin feverishly and Daud take him into his mouth with enthusiasm. The Outsider suspects that this is his doing that is making them work together. The irony is palpable and the dark-eyed god can’t help but give a semblance of a smile.