02

Lucas's P.O.V

After ten minutes of explaining what happened everyone relaxed. "Can I get out of these wet clothes now?" I asked and Jungwoo stood up.
"O-oh I'm so sorry I forgot!" He started to walk away but Johnny got up.
"Your clothes won't fit him, I'll grab some of mine. Follow me Lucas" he said and I nodded. He brought me into a room, which I assumed was Ten's, and opened the closet and threw a shirt at me and some sweatpants. "You can probably shower" he said and I nodded and he led me to the bathroom and opened a cabinet. "So Chenle got in trouble?" He asked.
"Yeah, like Jungwoo said Chenle bit him" I huffed and he laughed.
"Whatcha think about him?" He asked.
"Who?" I asked and he took out a fluffy blue towel.
"Jungwoo" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not gay. He's very nice, maybe too nice. I don't know how he handles my brother" I grumbled and he laughed and left me to shower.

I finished my shower and got dressed and I checked myself out in the mirror and fixed my hair. I saw a few piercings laying around on the countertop and then on one side is a blue toothbrush in a cup with a green one, on the other is a white one with baby blue accents. I sighed and left the bathroom folding my dirty clothes and brought them out and set them on my overalls and Ten and Johnny were sitting on the couch watching Netflix. I sat down and noticed Jungwoo was gone.
"Jungwoo is heating up the pizza, it'll be done soon" Ten said and played with one of his earrings. Suddenly I heard a scream from the kitchen and all of us got up. Ten started walking to the kitchen and suddenly jumped on Johnny who was following him. I stood at the entrance of the kitchen and saw Jungwoo perched on a counter pointing at the floor.
"Kill it! Kill it!" He yelled and I looked to see a spider, it wasn't big but not small either. Ten was laughing. I grabbed my boot and slammed it down on the poor thing. I set my boot aside and he climbed back down slowly. "T-thank you" he said and I shrugged.
"Oh Jungwoo you're so cute" Ten said and Johnny smacked his arm.
"You were scared too" he said.
"Was not" Ten snapped back and they started to bicker. I watched as Jungwoo wet down a paper towel and wiped up the guts with a frown and threw it in the trash and quickly washed his hands. He took the now heated up pizza out of the oven and set it on the island, I then watched as he walked to a cabinet and grabbed some plates.
"Oh uh Lucas, did you want me to wash your clothes? I need to do laundry anyways, it's only a floor down and should be done by tonight" he said and I shrugged.
"I guess?" He smiled and grabbed my clothes and walked away. I grabbed two pieces as did Johnny and Ten and we went to the living room. Jungwoo walked back out with a white basket full of clothes and some laundry soap and a softener.
"Ten what did I tell you about having your clothes inside out?" He said with a pout and Ten shrugged. I watched as he walked out saying a quick 'I'll be back.' I sat on the single chair as the two lovers sat together on the couch.
"So, what do you think of Jungwoo?" Ten asked with a smile.
"I already asked, he said he's 'too nice,'" Johnny said using his hands to make quote marks. "He also said he isn't gay" he shrugged and took a bite of his pizza.
"Oh come on" Ten whined.
"Oh so you're the boyfriend Johnny complains about" I smirked and Johnny's eyes widened and his mouth went agape.
"You complain about me?!" Ten asked and Johnny set down his plate.
"W-what? No! Lucas is fucking around. Lucas stop messing around!" He yelled at me and I laughed.
"I'm not messing, one time didn't you tell me you were tired of doing all the work and wanted to bitch for once?" I asked jokingly and Johnny's mouth fell agape.
"I said we can try it!" Ten yelled and Johnny stood up.
"No no no! I am not bottoming not happening! Lucas stop fucking around, if you continue I'm sending you out into the rain!" He yelled and I laughed. He sat back down and after a few minutes of childish banter the front door opened and quietly shut and Jungwoo walked in holding the now empty white basket, well except for the laundry soap and softener.
"We have to wait an hour and then I can put it in the dryer" he said and set the basket next to the couch and looked at Johnny and Ten as they bickered.
"Fucking hell" Johnny groaned "fuck you Lucas" he glared at me and I smirked.
"Ah hah! That's three!" Jungwoo suddenly said with a bright smile and then Johnny looked up and sighed.
"Well fuck, I mean shit, I mean- ugh!" He said.
"And that is two more" he said and walked away and came back with a jar and twisted the lid off. "Your total is $25" he smiled innocently.
"You have a swear jar?" I asked and Johnny reluctantly shoved the money in and Jungwoo said a 'thank you' and screwed the lid back on. He walked over to me and whispered.
"It helps pay the bills" he laughed and walked into the other room probably putting it away while Johnny frowned and Ten soothed him. We all sat back down and I had finished my pizza so I took my plate to the sink but unfortunately dropped it and it shattered.
"Well fuck" I whispered and bent down and I heard someone scurry in and I picked up a few pieces but dropped them with a gasp and held my now cut hand.
"Are you okay?" Jungwoo asked and bent down to take my hand in his and he looked at it. "Here follow me" he said and gently brought me along to the bathroom and sat me down on the edge of the tub. It stung like hell. He walked to a cabinet and took out a small basket and walked back over and sat criss-cross on the floor in front of me and brought my hand down. He carefully inspected it and wet down a rag and pressed it on the large cut and I sweared. He grabbed some rubbing alcohol and put it on a cotton ball and I retracted my hand knowing it will hurt.
"It's fine without that, my hands have been through much worse" I said quickly.
"Then they should be able to handle this, right?" He asked and tilted his head with a smile. God damn. I groaned and let him take my hand and he dabbed the alcohol on the wound and I bit my lip and flinched at the pain. He grabbed the anti-infection cream and gently soothed it on and then grabbed the bandages and wrapped my hand and secured it with medical tape. He then saw a smaller cut.
"That doesn't need treated" I said and tried to take away my hand but he took it back with his soft hands. Woah he has small hands.
"Oh shush, you'll be alright" he said and continued the steps and I winced at the alcohol. He grabbed a band aid and was about to put it on but I spoke.
"Nope, no way! Not wearing that!" I said as I cringed at the sky blue bandaid with a small panda head on it.
"You can take it off in the morning, just wear it for now." He said and forcefully put it on and I sighed. He got up and dusted his knees and grabbed the basket and put it back. We went back to the living room.
"You guys have fun?" Johnny winked and Jungwoo's face went red.
"No, I got a dumbass bandaid" I said.
"That's $5" Jungwoo said and I looked at him in shock and be grabbed the broom and dustpan.
"I'm already helping you with your car tomorrow, plus I drove you home" I placed my hands on my hips. He swept up the broken pieces and put them in the trash.
"Hm, how about $1?" He asked and I shook my head no. He laughed and looked at the clock on the wall. "Hey Ten, wash the dishes. I have to put the clothes in the dryer" he said and put the broom and dustpan away and grabbed two dryer sheets and walked out putting on slippers before he left.
"Johnny do the dishes" Ten said and Johnny shook his head no.
"Lucas do the dishes" Johnny said.
"What? No way" I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh? Disobeying your hyungs?" Johnny asked and I frowned.
"Don't pull the hyung card with me" I said and he laughed.
"I'll pay you" Ten said.
"How much?" I asked.
"$1" he smirked and I shook my head no.
"$20" I said.
"5?" He said back.
"$10, not going lower" I said.
"Deal" he said and pulled out $10 from his wallet and handed it over. I grabbed their plates and went to the kitchen. I looked around and found some latex gloves and put one on my bandaged hand and started cleaning the dishes. I saw a coffee cup with the cartoon character Snoopy, on it. I cleaned it and placed it in the strainer. I heard the door open and Jungwoo walked to the kitchen. He saw me cleaning the dishes and seemed a bit confused and his face flushed.
"O-oh, oh! You don't need to clean the dishes, your hand is still injured!" He said.
"I'm getting paid" I smirked and placed a dish in the strainer. He frowned.
"I'm sorry about Ten" he said.
"No problem" I shrugged. He helped me with the dishes and put them away. I took off the glove and threw it away and he pushed back his soft hair.
"Um, if you want you can sleep in my bed tonight— I'll be sleeping on the couch of course!" He said quickly after and I nodded.
"Thanks hyung, but I can sleep on the couch" I said.
"It's alright. Please you're the guest I insists" I nodded unwilling to argue and he led me down the hallway and into a room. It was nice and clean and had light blue blankets and curtains and a desk in the corner. He grabbed some clothes. "Well um, this is my room. If you're not ready for bed yet you can hang out with Johnny and Ten, they usually stay up late" he smiled and walked out and to the bathroom. I looked around the room slowly. He had a few photographs on the walls and a poster. He had a Snoopy stuffed animal. This guy is literally the definition of soft. He didn't act like a toddler or anything, he is actually quite independent but probably just likes cute things. I walked out and back into the living room. Jungwoo walked out drying his hair with a small towel and he yawned. He has on a white oversized t-shirt and green shorts. "Okay, bedtime" he said and Ten groaned. Jungwoo walked to a hall closet and I watched gulping at the way the shorts rode up his legs a bit. Johnny nudged me and I smacked his hand. Jungwoo walked back with a large blanket. "Lucas there is a TV in my room if you get bored, the remote is on the bedside table" he said and I nodded as we all got up. Jungwoo carefully placed the blanket down on the couch. He then gasped. "Oh shit the laundry!" He said.
"That's $5" Ten smirked. Jungwoo jogged to the coat rack and grabbed his wallet and threw a five at Ten and then grabbed the white basket and walked out. Ten carefully placed it in the jar.
"I didn't know he'd be able to swear, seems too much of a good guy" I said.
"Oh Jungwoo can be very... scary" Johnny said and shivered.
"Oh come on, he's not that scary" Ten rolled his eyes at his lover. They went to Ten's room and I went to Jungwoo's and I laid down and set my alarm. I heard the front door open and then close. After awhile I felt myself get thirsty and got up and walked out quietly. I saw Jungwoo in the living room folding laundry with the TV quietly on.
"You're still up?" I asked and he yelped.
"Oh goodness, you scared me" he said and turned around to look at me. "Don't you have work tomorrow?" He asked.
"Got thirsty" I said. He got up and walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.
"We have water, milk, and some pop" he said with a smile. He seemed tired.
"Water" I said and he handed me a water bottle. "Thanks" I said and opened it and chugged half of it. He went back to the living room and continued to fold. "Uh, need help?" I asked and he looked at me.
"Only if you want, but I suggest you sleep" he said and continued folding a towel. "Oh! Your clothes are over there" he pointed to the single chair in the room which had my clothes folded neatly on it.
"Thanks" I said and sat next to him. I helped him fold the laundry and he laughed. I raised a brow.
"You're so messy, you have to do it slowly" he showed me and refolded the ones I did. I felt my ears go red in embarrassment. I'm actually quite tidy, just not use to folding clothes. "Does your brother get his messiness from you?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Maybe" I said. He put the folded clothes back in the basket and then got up and placed it on the single chair and then walked away. I watched as he came back with a bag and grabbed a few things and took out a red ink pen and some stickers. "You're grading? At midnight?" I asked and he nodded.
"I didn't get it done today, didn't have time." He stated and started grading, smiling a few times. I relaxed back on the couch and soon felt myself drifting into sleep.