Chapter 2: "Finding a Familia"

A/N: Hello everyone! It's been a few hours since i uploaded the first chapter of the story. I have written up to chapter 4 so i thought about releasing chapter 2 sooner than i originally planned. In this chapter, Andrew will be going to register at the guild and then he will be searching for a familia, as expected. Who will take in Andrew? What is Freya going to do about him? And how will Andrew adjust to his new life? Enjoy reading!

-----------------------------------------

Andrew walked around the streets of Orario, heading towards the tower of Babel. It looked far better than it looked in the Anime and that was to be expected. The tall white tower was visible even from the far edges of the town after all. Andrew soon got to thinking about his new life. He missed his friends from earth, his parents too. But at the same time, he was given a second chance in life. He couldnt help but wonder if his friends got out unscathed but he soon found out that it didnt really matter anymore. He wouldnt be seeing them again, would he?

Andrew then snapped out of his thoughts as he reached the Guild building. It was really impressive, and that made him really excited. A lot of adventurers were around, wearing armor and whatnot, and carrying weapons or staffs. He made a mental note to find a familia later that would be willing to take him in. He wasnt aiming to get into the strongest familias anyway since he thought it would be pretty damn impossible. He shook his head and then entered the guild building.

Going inside,he was greeted with the familiar layout of the building he's seen so much in the anime. A lot of adventurers were chatting up with their advisors. He even noticed a very familiar white haired boy talking with a half-elf. 'Ah, there's Bell. And Eina too' He thought as he saw the boy leaving soon afterwards. He moved towards the receptionist of the a guild, an amazoness who was a bit taller than him. "Excuse me,miss. Im here to sign up as an Adventurer." Andrew spoke in a polite manner.

The receptionist nodded her head "Alright then. Please wait a minute while im getting your papers for you to sign." She spoke in a calm tone and tapped the shoulder of her partner. Then she got some papers and handed them to Andrew, then she gave him a quil and some ink. Andrew started writing down his information, filling in most of the brackets except the familia and stats one. The info was the following:

Name: Andrew Tsamaris

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Height: 185 cm

Weight: 74 kg

Familia: 

After filling out most of the form,he handed it back to the receptionist. She looked at it and then she looked back to him, with surprise "Not registered in a familia yet? It's pretty risky for people to just enter the dungeon without a blessing.." The woman said with a frown. Andrew sighed and scratched the back of his head "Im planning to look for a familia after signing up. I'll return to fill that out tho. I promise i wont be reckless.."He said then looked at the paper.

The amazoness sighed and nodded her head "Now then, please go to booth 4 and wait for your advisor there." Andrew nodded his head and then proceeded to find said booth. He eventually found it and walked inside. He took a seat on the couch and waited as he got into thinking. 'After signing up,i need to find a familia that will take me in. I dont want to waste my new chance at life like that..' His thoughts were interrupted when the door opened, revealing an half-elf, wearing glasses,with brown hair that reached her shoulders. Andrew knew who she was. Eina. That got him pretty surprised.

"Hello, Mister..."She looked at his paperwork "Mister Andrew. Pleased to meet you. Im Eina Tulle and im going to be your Advisor regarding adventuring. First of all,welcome to the guild. I hope we will get along nicely." She said with a smile as she took a seat. "Pleased to meet you, Miss Eina. It's my please to make your acquitance." Andrew smiled back. "I see you do not belong to a familia yet. Thats troublesome. Can you please promise not to go into the dungeon until you find one? I have seen many adventurers die from going to the dungeon without a blessing.."She sighed a bit as she recalled some faces.