Kendall rolled his eyes, “Can you stop being sarcastic? I’m here trying my best to apologize but you…”

            “But I like it.” James cut him off. He woke from his chair and walked toward Kendall who now was freezing.

            James turned Kendall’s body to face him, “Yes, I was shocked but… I’m not mad. I’m just surprise.”

            Okay, now Kendall had no idea what this guy talking about.

            James smiled, a real beautiful smile, “Shame, you did it because you’re drunk.”

            What the fuck?

            “What?” Kendall asked – almost yelled.

            James chuckled, “This is embarrassing you know, for me, as a successful young man, admitted he was gay and like a random dude like you.”

            Kendall had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

            “I have no idea why I like you… but…” James moved his face closer, “I guess now I know.”

            Kendall couldn’t take it anymore, “What the fuck is going on here?”

            “I can’t stop thinking about you, Kendall!” James answered in a gentle voice like he answered a random question on the interview, “I know you like me too, whether because I look alike with your past or…”  

            Kendall frowned, “How did you know?”

            “You told me,” James sighed, “You don’t remember because you’re so fucking drunk.”

            Oh. News flash, James Diamond cursed.

            Kendall nodded, “Okay but it wasn’t like… this is confusing. I come here to ask your forgiveness but I get your confession. Wow.”

            James laughed.

            “That’s weird huh? I barely know you but here am I… admitting that I like you.” James stared at Kendall’s green eyes.

            Kendall felt déjà vu.

            “That’s weird, huh? I just met you 4 days ago and bam! I like you more than I should.”

            He remembered what he said to Shane and now he heard it from James.

            “That’s not weird,” Kendall stepped closer, “I know how it feels.”

            James smiled, “Really?”

            “Yeah,” Kendall nodded, “So, I guess, you forgive me?”

            “Maybe,”

            Kendall smiled, “Thanks,”

            None of them felt needed to say anything. They just stared at each other eyes, learning their faces.

            “Did you, the person who brought me from the seaside to my condo?” Kendall asked.

            James nodded, “I left when you kissed me but I came back to check you. I worried you might be eat sand or something since you’re drunk.”