I just nodded going back to my phone,waiting for our food. She brung it back and tried to give Dave a piece of tissue. I snatched it out her hand reading it. I grabbed my food headed to the car. I got in locking the doors behind me, Dave jogged to the car tried opening but failed when he realized when it was locked.

"Open the door baby.l

"wHeN yOu REaDy fOr ThAT dATE?" I said mocking what was on the tissue.

"Let me explain it, it's not what it seem... We was doing so well."

"Yeah, until you fucked it up." I started to eat my food & connect my phone to the aux cord. I turned on city girls.

"REAL ASS BITCH, DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A NIGGA.. BIG BURKIN BAG HOLD FIVE SIX FIGURES... oh listen Dave I like this part... STRIPES ON MY ASS SO HE CALL THIS PUSSY TIGGER."

I continued to eat my food as he banged on the door. He eventually stopped & sat on the hood of the car, I got out to throw my food away and unlock the door so we could go.

"Your such a spoiled ass girl, never ask to touch my keys just because you wanted to be petty," He said in a attitude

"I don't care, it was something that you had to say to her to make her think y'all was going on another date THEN gave you her number."

"Actually I didn't, I told you me & her went on a date before as you just said ANOTHER!"

I sat there dumbfounded realizing I forgot.

"So now you owe me... and you already know what I want." I rolled my eyes as we went to teach for the rest of the day

~~~

Keisha 💋

I unlocked my door to my house taking off my heels as Dave followed behind me. " Man, never knew being a teacher can be so exhausting," Dave said turning on the tv.

"Nigga you ain't do shit but mess with the kids & pass out papers."

"I know, that's hard too do to," I rolled my eyes relieving my bra and panties. Dave turned my way and instantly got up to walk my way.

"No, Dave I'm tired," I said running upstairs.

"Yeah right, what you got for me to wear to bed?"

"Check in my last drawer."

I put on my clothes going into my sister room to find my other pair of shorts I let her borrow.

"What the fuck?," I stood there in shock to what I was seeing. Dave walked in next to me shocked as well. There sat Shy & some boy kissing as his and her shirt was off.

"Shy, pack yo shit... this the last straw."

"Get the fuck out dude," Dave grabbed the boy by his neck pushing him out

I grabbed her suitcase putting all her shit in there. "KayKay..." I ignored her still packing.

"KayKay I'm sorry."

I look on the bed to see a condom half way opened. I looked at her in disgust, "You really was about to have sex with this boy in my damn house," I sarcastic laughed.

"Kay I'm sorr-

"SHY SHUT THE FUCK UP, NO YOUR NOT. I understand that Kyle death is hurting you. You think it's not hurting me!? It is! But I do what the fuck I have to do to make sure you good and got the shit you want. You think Kyle a be proud of this? So call mama, tell her you finna get on the plane to go back home. I'm done with this shit with you, you staying the night at Niya house. I can't even look at you dude."

I stormed out brushing past Dave running into the bathroom locking it. I heard a knock at the door but I just sat on the toilet crying.

"KayKay, I'm sorry, I love you."

"Get away from the door Ke'Shyla."

I heard the front door slam and  harder.

Dave 💰

I came back from dropping off Shy running up the stairs to see about babygirl. I looked to seen her laying in the bed with the covers over her head. I took the covers off to see her eyes red, face wet & hair all over her. I got in the bed pulling her into me sitting there in silence.

lWhen I was 16, I walked in the house to everybody crying and hugging. My twin brother Kyle was with a group of friends smoking and sniffing every drug you can think of. He didn't pay them so they jumped him, he had a seizure, causing his drug overdose. I was so mad at him doing something we never was raised upon, but I found his journal saying how depressed he was and I blamed myself because he always try to talk to me but I always said I'm busy so I tried taking pills, cutting myself, drinking bleach, drowning myself anything to be with my brother because he was my bestfriend. Took me 1 year and 6 months of therapy to get me back happy. No one knows this but Jarrell, Sky and my family. It hurts me to see Shy do this stuff knowing he wouldn't be proud of it. That's why I acted the way I did when she got jumped."

I sat there realizing how hurt she was.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you babygirl, I really am. I'm glad your getting this out because it's okay to cry, never hold in emotion. I love you and I want you to always know that," I kissed her hugging her tightly.

" I love you too... so much."

"Hey I just realized I never really took you out no where."

She laughed and nodded, "Yeah, I do too."

"Well, Da'Keisha Buchanan. Would you like to go on a date tomorrow night?"

She wiped her tears smiling at me.

"Da'Vonte Eastern... I'd Love That."