"main Aditi k sath thi Momo, subha se, we went shopping, phir lunch, and then again shopping aur ab ghar hon", she said politely sensing his mood was not at all good.

"and on which planet was this day-out planned?, he asked, tone now getting very strict.

"huh?, what?",

"on which planet were you both that you couldn't attend phone calls?'", he said and suddenly Shivi understood the problem and his tension and also his strict voice.

"hmmm, tu ye baat hai, Mr Khan was worried", she said, relaxing herself on the couch, and smiling at his cuteness.

"Shivi this is not funny, if you can't attend calls, then why don't u text me once , I mean you know I get worried but still you have do all this every time, how did you feel when I didn't attend yor calls right now?"

"some part of me died", she said and Mohsin felt his heart clench, "I felt the same Shivi, I request you not to be careless next time, please", he was soft and Shivi melted like ice under sun, "Mohsin I was not careless, we were shopping in the basement of the mall so there were no signals, I am sorry", she said and Mohsin could picture her pouting.

"no sorries, you are subjected to a punishment", he said and Shivi could feel his joyous tone returning.

"whatever you say my lord", she said what he liked the most,

'hmm, dinner at .. "

"my place", she completed the sentence and knew Mohsin would have no objection, "okay then, see you and I love you",

Shivi knew he would never forget to add this no matter what, "I love you too", smiling she answered and got to make preparation for the dinner.-------------------------------------------------------------------------It was 9 o'clock and Shivi was expecting Mohsin anytime. She was completely ready, dressed in a simple, white sleeveless top and blue knee length skirt and hair tied in a lose clip. She knew Mohsin loved her open hair but still she used to tie them everytime because she loved the way he used to open her hair.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fifteen minutes from her final checking, she heard the door bell and rushed to the door, "welcome", she greeted him with her usual smile, and although Mohsin wanting desperately to hug her, just moved in murmuring a , "hmmm".

Shivi's mouth was left open, he was still angry!, but no problem, she'll make him happy. Smirking, she followed him inside, and he had switched on the TV and was fully engrossed in the news channel.

"tumhare ghar ka TV kharab ho gaya hai"?, she sat beside him and asked seriously and he glared at her, "dinner main kiya banaya hai ?'

"arey wah!, aj tu ik bilkul husband type batein kar rahe ho?", she outlined his jawbone and although just wanting to kiss her lips, which she was pouting, making them more irresistible, he pushed her away, "dinner lagao, I am hungry", he said and increased the volume.