{•---» ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 : ғɪʀsᴛ sɪɢʜᴛ «---•}

《Morissa's Perspective》
December 5, 2018 [ 1:50pm]

Hm, traffic seems horrible today....how did I even get into this situation again? Oh right, because of Ian, my brother. We are going to the mall with our mom because she's gonna buy me a studying desk, and a chair to go with that. She doesn't want to go to the local wood shops, they're WAY cheaper. And maybe the quality is greater. Mom just doesn't really like those shops, but, I do. That's where I got my old wooden desk, it lasted for a good 3 years, but mom wanted to replace that, since December 19, is my birthday. She's gonna give the desk and chair to me early,but she has more stuff to give me on my 18th birthday.

I hope it isn't a pair of bunny slippers...that's one of the things she ALWAYS gives  for me on my birthday..

December 5, 2018 [1:50pm]
[Lukas' Perspective]
'Dude, how's your job here?' Finn asks me as I make him a drink. "Eh, it's fine."
I grunt as I gave him his cappuccino. "How's it with you and Clarisse~?" I ask in the most teasingly way. He slaps my hand that was holding his arm. "Oh don't get me started on that-" "Ooh, really now?" Hah, he's red as a cherry. "So, how's the status of you both?" I ask as I clean the counter, it's always a mess when I make coffee. It spills legitimately everywhere! Finn takes a sip from his cup. "Well, we've made progress~" He says as he looks at the window. This boy's helpless.
That's when I saw someone that caught my attention. A girl wearing a black striped sweatshirt,with denim pants, and black converse shoes... "Hey, who are you looking at-" Oh no. He caught me. He looks to the girl, who was standing in front of a store window, looking at the coats & sweatshirts. "Psst! Lukas, looks like you've spotted a girl eh?~" He snickers. I punch his shoulder. "You frickin weirdo, am not!" I say as I look away. I gotta admit, she's pretty, especially with her brunette hair, quite messy, but still pretty....Wait. What am I talking about?!
When I look back, she was gone. Finn was just sipping his coffee. "Looks like she's gone."  He says as he sips more of his coffee.

[Morissa'sPerspective]
[2:00pm]
After looking at coats and sweatshirts, my mom called me to go to the furniture store. I was given some time to look around shops while Ian was with mom. She doesn't trust him in going around the mall. One time, he got lost. Turns out he was just at an arcade with his.... 'friend.' His friend was Aiden. His REALLY close friend. I'm kinda suspicious of them. One of them would put their arm around one's neck......now back to what's happening. I finally got to where the shop was. I spotted mom with Ian. She was already at the counter, paying for the furniture. "Can we go for a drink after this?...."  Ian requests. "Yeah, let's go." Mom was actually gonna make the furniture store deliver it to our home. So we finally went to this small Caffè. It was very pretty. I looked at the counter. I saw the boy who was the cashier. It seems like he was looking at me. Because when I looked at him again, our eyes met....

~[Lukas' Perspective]~
I was just chilling at the counter. My co-helper, Finn was just preparing on making the drinks. That's when a small family came. One of them, looked very familiar. It turns out, she was the girl I've saw earlier. They approached to my place. "Hello, what can I get you?" My voice nearly stuttered. "Well, Morissa, what do you want?"  Morissa? What a pretty name.. "I'll get a chocolate frappucino." Her voice was pleasant to hear...Oh shoot. Do I like this girl?!
I was looking at Morissa. Then she looked back. Our eyes met... I immediately looked back at her mother, since she was the one  ordering.

        ╚»★«╝ ~ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1~ ╚»★«╝