1

Ethan and grayson are the schools fuckboys, the girls fall head over heels for them and all the boys are jealous that all the girls like them instead. But Ethan and grayson fuck over every girl, they give her signs that they like her then they blow them away like their nothing. All the girls that have been pushed around by them hold grudges against Ethan and grayson. Some hold grudges because Ethan and grayson give them signals so they cheat on their boyfriends, if they have one, and once Ethan and grayson shove them away, the girls try to run back to their previous boyfriends, and they wont accept them back since they left them for Ethan and grayson. So Ethan and grayson are the schools fuckboys who break hearts and fuck people up. Ethan and grayson are friends, and they're like the fuck up duo of the school. They have a group of  friends, which are basically the school jocks. And Ethan and grayson are basically the leaders of the group, since they have proven that they are worthy of being head of the group. They have the looks, the body, and they have a decent height since their the tallest out of the rest of their friends.

   But there was a hidden secret among the two boys. A deep secret they dared not speak of. A deep... and homosexual secret to be exact. They both knew they had a crazy liking for each other but they were to afraid to speak about it.

Ethan and grayson had separate 1st periods. So they went their separate ways. Ethan went down one side if the school and grayson the other.
Ethan was walking down the hall and saw a girl lingering behind him, she stared at him, admired him. Ethan side eyed her and she caught his eyes. She bit her lip lightly, Ethan watched as some of her lipstick smeared from her teeth marks. Ethan spun around and faced her "see something you like?" He teased. She grazed her hand down his bicep and he pushed her against the locker. He towered over her, and brushed his thumb across her cheek. Before he would do his teasing leaning in, he saw a familiar figure standing in the hall.

It was grayson.

Ethans eyebrow lifted up, and he felt his breathe hitch slightly. He removed his thumb from the girl and pushed his body off hers, she just looked Ethan up and down and skipped off to class. Ethan would press the side of his body against the locker, full attention on grayson. "Is there something you need gray" Ethan questioned. Graysons gaze turned more into a half glare as he spoke "nah. Just heard you and thought I would see what you were up to" graysons voice was lower and raspy. And Ethan could tell he was visibly annoyed with the whole situation. Ethan just smirked "tsk tsk tsk. I know you better gray, but you say whatever pleases you." As Ethan said that one of their jock friends, Carson walked around the corner, hearing a sliver of their conversation. He didnt stop walking, but as he passed he just smirked and said "yeah, whatever pleases you is ethan." His snarky remark made graysons glare turn more into a sneer, and he tried playing an act of disgust "ugh. Ethan? Like I'd be attracted to him" grayson spat at Carson. Ethan raised his eyebrow, even though grayson was lying it stung a little. Ethan pushed himself off the locker and just smirked, saying nothing. He walked past grayson to get to his class, but purposely brushing his shoulder into graysons. Grayson watched Ethan walk past, and his sneer turned into a soft glare. Still upset, obviously.

Grayson walked off to his class.

When grayson got to class the teacher gave him an annoyed look, pushing his glasses down to give grayson 'the look' grayson just eyed him. The teacher spoke in the voice grayson hated the most "grayson bailey, your late again. Come get your late pass" grayson slammed his stuff on his desk and walked over to the teacher and basically ripped the note out of his hands "thanks, Mr. Bennet. Or should I say.. Charles Bennet" grayson mocked his teacher with the whole first and last name calling. The teacher rolled his eyes and grayson just smirked and walked away. Girls watched grayson as he walked back to his seat. Practically drooling. Grayson ignored the stares from the heart eyed girls, and the jealous boyfriends glares.

Class started and grayson wasnt really paying attention, he was just in his head. Thoughts clouding his head and tuning the teacher out.

Grayson fell asleep.

-
As grayson slept he only dreamed about anything other than school. His mind somehow drifted over to Ethan. The playback off Ethan brushing past his shoulder, him smirking and staring directly into graysons eyes as he did so. Grayson tended to get fantasies about Ethan in situations. Some made his blood boil.. others were- sexual fantasies. Grayson knew it was wrong to think these thoughts about Ethan. But grayson couldnt help it.

Graysons favorite fantasy was where Ethan backed him int-

"Grayson Bailey. Are you sleeping in my class" graysons eyes shot open at the teacher asking him, really not a question it was more of a statement. Grayson rubbed his eyes and said, pretending to be oblivious "what? Me? Oh heavens no. How would you think that?" Grayson earned laughs from the class and the teacher just gave grayson another look and turned away "just dont do it again bailey". Grayson rolled his eyes.

He heard some boys laughing and pointing at him. Grayson raised his eyebrow and turned his eyes to where the younger boys fingers pointed to. Grayson eyes landed on his crotch, noticing a slight tent forming in his pants. Graysons eyes widened and he turned a light pink out of shame and embarrassment. Grayson shot the boys a look, a defining look that made the boys fingers shake and their laughs to be cut off. Grayson threw his head back and huffed.

Of course, of course this little fake fantasy would make him turned on. And of course, it was about Ethan.

It was always Ethan.

Grayson excused himself, hiding his bulge as much as possible. The teacher gave him the annoyed look again, and grayson gave him a dark look back. The teacher shook his hand "go on. Hurry up though" grayson stood from his desk and ran out of the room, straight to the bathroom. Once grayson made it to the bathroom, he went into a stall and locked it. He just stood there, hoping it would pass.
Grayson would be back in his thoughts and the fantasy of Ethan raced around his head and rang in his ears. Grayson couldnt help himself, he slithered his hand right over his pants, and would lightly rub his hand over his bugle. Heavy breathes escaped his mouth and he bit the collar of his shirt to contain any loud noises he could make. Grayson was reaching a hard point when-

Someone then walked into the bathroom. Grayson closed his mouth and tried to contain his breathing. Grayson backed away from the door and glanced down at the shoes of the other student in the bathroom. He saw familiar shoes, and his breathe hitched and his face turned bright red. He began to sweat and tried to keep his heart in his chest, because he thought it would leap out of his chest at any moment. He took another glance at the pair of shoes.

They were Ethans.

_______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed that first part, part 2 either later tonight or tomorrow :)