He wished that Wen Mu Yan could let go of his hatred and live comfortably with ease.

A gentle breeze passed by, the hair on The Blind Concubine's forehead fluttered a bit.

He opened his mouth, softly he said: "Let me out of the Palace."

From these past three days, this was the first time he talked with the Emperor in a complete sentence.

The Emperor pursed his lips, slowly replied to him: "Fine, I agree."

In the end, he couldn't bear to see his most beloved person suffering, gritting his teeth, he made a promise.

The Blind Concubine was taken to the inner room. The Emperor's attendant moved forward and bowed: "Your Majesty will really let the Blind Concubine out from Palace?"

The young Monarch gazed forward, his eyes faced the faraway place, "I have said that I will never let him go."

The attendant carefully tried to inquire the Emperor's meaning, "So, Your Majesty wants to....."

"Inside the Palace, there is a secluded pavilion, built in the middle of a lotus pond. It has been uninhabited for a long time. You, take some people to sweep and clean it, arrange and decorate the appliance according to an ordinary household. After several days, let Wen Mu Yan move into that pavilion."

After he received the order, the attendant excused himself.

On one early morning, at the first glimmer of dawn, The Blind Concubine was helped by the Palace's servant to enter a horse carriage. Travelling for roughly an hour, the horse carriage slowly stopped. The Palace's servant lifted the carriages' curtain, "Master, we have arrived."

The Blind Concubine was curled up in his brocaded quilt, didn't even open his eyes, lightly said: "That's good if we have arrived."

They led him to enter the house. Hearing the Palace's servants move the implements they brought along, he only stared blankly, didn't utter a word.

After the sun inclined, the Palace's servant came to report : "Master, everything has been put in order properly. This house is very far from the Imperial Palace, also very far from the downtown area, very quiet and peaceful, surrounded by a pond, there is only a bridge which connected this place to the outside. Master in here can recover better. Your humble subjects will go back to the Imperial Palace to report."

The Blind Concubine answered him: "Alright."

Palace's servants left one by one, only leaving behind a small attendant to help him draw the water and clean the house.

The Blind Concubine softly asked him: "Are there any fish in the pond?"

The small attendant replied: "Answer, Master. There are lotuses on the pond. The whole pond is covered by the lotus leaves, maybe there are fish there."

On the lips of The Blind Concubine, slowly a smile appeared, "Well, it must be very beautiful."

"Yes, It is. It is very beautiful", the small attendant happily told him, "The Lotus's leaves are of fresh green, The Lotus itself are of a pinkish color, seemingly they wanted to reach the heaven. Extremely beautiful."

The Blind Concubine gently laughed: "Is that so?"

He finally got out from the Palace. Suffering for a very long time, finally he could leave the Palace forever.

The Emperor from a place not far from him secretly fixed his eyes on him.

After a very long time, for the first time he could see a smile on that pale face again.