0️⃣1️⃣

All my life I was always told I wasn't good enough. From my mother to friends and even ex boyfriends, but their was one person who always had my back and actually loved me for me, Demario & of course my cousin Jayda.

I like to think he's the love of my life,we're best friends ...well we were. He's been in jail for the last 9 years because of me, I blame myself because If I wouldn't have told him what happened to me he would still be here with me.

He got locked up when he was 20 and I 15 but I'm 24 now and I miss him so much. I haven't spoken to him since the night the cops dragged him out of my house, over the years he had called me so many times but I just can't face him knowing that I'm the reason he's even in there.

Now I work at different night clubs, no I am not a stripper but I host different events for money and I own my own hair line. I had no money for college so I had to make money some way and this is what I came up with at the moment, After my dad died 4 years ago I had to raise my myself .

I got out of bed ready for my shift tonight, my cousin Jayda  gave me the heads up that niggas were coming in tonight and was gonna be spending big money.

It took me about an hour to get ready but I finally finished and headed to the club. The parking lot was packed and the line was long as always but of course I didn't have to stand in it.

I walked in and went directly to my section, I've hosted at magic so many times they know me, I love hosting with my cousin we get lit almost every night and get paid for it

"Hey sexy" Jayda said to me while slapping my booty. Me and Jayda have always been close, her mother and mine our sisters and after my mom left me her mom helped me out a lot. We've always been close, she's literally my only friend

"Hey Wayda, you looking good"

"Thanks Ari, but girl it's these fine niggas in v.i.p they balling" she said

I rolled my eyes Jayda always had her eyes set on the highest paid niggas "well good for them but you know Shakey would beat yo ass"I said

Shakey is Demario cousin, him and Jayda have always had a On and off relationship

"Girl he ain't gone do nothing, he wanna do him so imma do me, I wouldn't mind going home with one of them though" she said smirking

I laughed but when I looked up I swear I seen a ghost, I completely froze up and for a single second I stopped breathing. I couldn't believe who I was seeing and I couldn't believe he was out of prison, but why didn't he tell me he was out. Maybe he forgot about me or maybe he said fuck me because I wouldn't accept his calls.