Knowing you

"Hey, y/n it's me yuta the person that save you, remember me?"

"Hey yuta, yeah i remember you"

"I was wondering if you free tomorrow?"

"yeah i'm free, what's wrong?"

"Can we meet each other again i wanted to go out with you, i know this is gonna be awkward but i wanted to know you better i think you are a nice girl"

I begin to blush a little "y-yeah sure we can meet each other tomorrow"

"meet you in front the library, good night y/n"

I woke up early in the morning, i heard Taeyong door opens "Morning Taey" i laughed a little bit as i saw Taey face look shock "wow you woke up early, you got date or something?" my face turning red "did he just say a date?!". As usual my brother made me breakfast and this time he made me bacon and eggs. After i ate breakfast i went upstairs and took a shower." what should i wear ,hmm..".

I went to the library really quick cause i'm late and i hope yuta doesn't wait too long. As i arrived i saw yuta waiting for me. "Sorry i'm late yuta" yuta laugh at me and smile at me at the same time "it's fine y/n your not that late and beside your face look really pale, come on let's get some coffee" yuta just grab my wrist and he took me to his car. We were both really awkward in the car and we don't even talk to each other. When we arrived, he kindly opened the door for me and take his hand for me "t-thank you yuta" i started to blush because of him "no problem y/n" he winked back at me.

We ordered our coffee and we both have the same coffee. We sat down and in front of us was a nice garden full of beautiful flower. And when i suddenly remembered my mother, she always take me to garden full of beautiful flower and yuta keep shouting out until i snap out of it "w-what's wrong yuta?" yuta face really looked worry "you okay y/n?you look sad somehow, is something wrong?" i use my fake smile so i don't really look sad "y-yeah i'm fine" yuta look very confused "hey let's go to that garden over there y/n i think you will love it!" yuta just grabbed my wrist again and took me to the garden and smile at me "what is this feeling, is it love?"

HI GUYS I'M GONNA UPDATE MORE OFTEN LOVE CHU ALL