Road Trip

Inko had the idea that if they took a trip, before the wedding, they would feel more like a family. Deku couldnt agree more. He liked trips, and because Yagi was coming to, it would definitely be more fun. They were going to go to Osaka, but it had to get put off when Inko got sick. She insisted that the boys go for a road trip together, do a little training, take pictures and report back. They agreed and left.
"You know, im really glad you met my mom. If you hadn't, this trip wouldn't be possible. And i know mom wouldnt be as happy as she is with you around Yagi." Deku sighed and stared out the window. "And i wouldnt feel left out for not having a dad like i did until year 9. Youve really helped us."
Yagi was having a hard time not feeling affected by the teens words. "Y-yeah. Im glad you feel that way."
"Oh, sorry. I was muttering again." Deku smiled at his almost dad.
"No, no. I dont mind. Besides, my boy, im starting to see how you resemble your mother." Deku was surprised to hear that.
"Really? How?"
"Well, you fidget when you get nervous or are thinking. You smile like Inko, never forced always a genuine smile. You try not to let people see when the world gets to you, or when your world is falling. You have people you let see, but its a select few. Im lucky enough to be one if those people for both of you. You also love like your mother. Strong and unique. You dont love someone as in like like. You love them like they're family. You also make similar facial expressions over similar things." Deku was shocked at how much Yagi paid attention to he and his mother. When the trip was over, Inko was better and everyone was ready for the wedding.

(A/n: at this point they've been engaged for a few months)