Flower Crown Pt.2

Y/N's POV

It was about midnight. I couldn't stop thinking about how I felt when I was with Selozar, what AloneTraveler does to him, especially the- never mind.
I decided to sleep, even though it was late, and I was really hyper. I just went to sleep
1:00PM
I was wondering if Selozar would be up by this time, it was about 1:00Pm, so maybe he'll be up. I saw AloneTraveler, end Selozar following after. Once AloneTraveler left, I ran up to Selozar and hugged him, "How's it going buddy?" I said, happily. He smiled a bit. "Good." "Better with AloneTraveler?" "He..... apologized." His face turned red when he paused. Something had happened. "Are you sure?" "Yeah." We both stared at each other, waiting for SOMEONE to start the conversation.
Then...
"What you talking?" AloneTraveler RUDELY interrupted. "Nothing." "What did you tell him?" AloneTraveler seemed more guilty. What did he do to Selozar? I thought.

Selozar's POV

I couldn't tell him about last night, I had to lie and say he apologized. But... He did something other than that.
He said he was sorry, but then... He (HE DID WHAT ALBERT DID TO SELOZAR IN THE 10 MINUTE HEAVEN.) But I couldn't tell Y/N. I don't know who to choose. AloneTraveler may have a heart, or I could choose my crush, Y/N. My thoughts were interrupted by Alone yelling, "WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM"
I froze. "N-Nothing." I said. I couldn't just tell him. "Nothing? Outside. Corner."
Wait, what? Did he want me to tell him something?
I didn't say anything and just walked outside. Footsteps followed. I was wondering if they were mine or AloneTravelers. I turned around.
It was Y/N.
"What are you doing out here!? Alone is going to kill you!!" "I know."
I stared at him in confusion, he stared at me with a grin. He took my hat all of the sudden. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" I said, laughing. Before I knew it, it had been hours. Then the door opened.

Y/N's POV

AloneTraveler stared at us. He was quiet. And... He wasn't angry? That confused me. Usually he would be yelling at us. "Say your last words together. In private." He said. Alone walked back inside the house. Both of us looked at each other. "There's probably something you should know." "... Me too..."
We walked to a tree and sat in the grass.
"..." "You first, Selozar." "Me!?" "Yes..." "Fine... I-I like you..." "As a friend?" "No... More than a friend." His face turned red. I looked at him, "This may sound funny... I do too..." We both blushed. "You do?" I nod. "There's also something I need to do to you..."

(Hey guys!! This is Flower Crown Pt.2! And no, when he said "There's also something I need to do to you..." This is NOT a nsfw fanfic. Farthest I can go is having them sleep together. But now I got that out, I hope you enjoy this! Flower Crown Pt.3 (Pt. 4 maybe??) Will be out soon, but once the Flower Crown thing stops, I won't quit this. I may do a second thing. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!! Baiiii!)