What if?

As usual Free Time was recording one more video for their channel. While filming Adi started feeling tired, but more than usual. He didn't mind so much. Later, when they were still filming, Adi cough a few times. No one cared that much. After ending a video thay turned off the camera and started cleaning the room. Adi said that he's too tired to clean, so he went in his room and lay down on the bed. He started coughing more, but he thought it's nothing. Adi didn't want to bother anybody just because he cough a few times. Adi was feeling so tired for no reason. After some time he fell asleep. However, sleep wasn't holding him for so long. He started coughing stronger. Luckily, Anthony was passing by his room. He heard Adi coughing so he knocked on the door asking if he's OK. No answer. The only sounds from his room were his strong coughs. Anthony entered without permission. The first thing he saw was Adi, on the floor coughing... Strong... He immediately called everyone else. They rushed to his room, but when they got there Adi started coughing blood. They were terrified. Tal immediately called ambulance. They were tring to stop Adi's cough. He couldn't breath. Ambulance came in a few minutes. They drove away with Adi. Tal insisted on coming with them. The rest of the day, guys were so sad and comufed in the same time. What is happening with Adi? They didn't have an answer. They were just sitting in silence for a few hours.

Since Tal is in hospital they decided to call him, to see what's happening. Tal answered saying that he has no idea. He's still waiting outside. Later, the doctor came to him with bad news. "Sir, I'm sorry. Your brother has to stay at hospital over night. We're not sure what's wrong with him.". Tal was dissapointed and sad. He called Michael to pick him up from hospital. Michael said he'll come, but he asked for Adi. Tal answered saying that he'll tell 'em at home. At home, he explained to 'em everything doctor told him. None of them couldn't sleep that night. Milions of minds were running through their heads. But sleep was faster. In the morning they all agreed to go and visit Adi. When they came in hospital there weren't good news. Doctors told 'em that Adi might has lung cancer. They were shoked, sad, comfused... No words can explain how they felt in that moment. They were just staying there, staring at who knows what? Tons of minds where rushing... "What if this happends? But, what if that happends? WHAT IF?". Months later, they kept visiting Adi. But everytime they come, it just seemed like it was getting worse...

One day, when Tal wantetd to visit Adi, everybody was busy doing something, so he went alone. It was already 7 months of Adi's cancer fight. "It seems like a whole year without you, Adi", Tal was thinking. He entered his room. Adi was sleeping. Tal was just sitting next to him and staring at a little green line that is jumping. "It seems to get slower every time I look at it!", Tal was thinking. It wasn't jumping as high as when Tal came. He started freaking out from the inside. The only one thing he was thinking about was... "It's not gonna happen'! Is it?". In a few seconds... Little line stoped jumping. Tal was just staring at a... green... straight line... The whole world fell on him. "Did my little brother just... No... This has to be a dream..." In 24h everyone heard the news... Friends... Family... His girlfriend... Fans...Milions of people were sad... A day later... it was Adi's funeral... The worst day in their lives... Ever...

A year later, Tal visited his grave saying:" A whole year passed little brother... What is a year... I remember that day like it was yesterday... I miss you... Do you remember your last words? What did you ask doctors before you passed away? Well, they told us those were your last words... Thank you for them... I love you bro... Bye, for now!". His last words were... "I miss my brother..."