"We were both happy when we heard the news po. But Bea is kinda worried and scared po sa magiging reaction nyo. Kaya naglakas loob na akong sabihin sa inyo para kung magagalit man po kayo, sa akin na lang muna."

"You are a brave man, hijo." Compliments from Tita Det.

"You got me there." Tito Elmer nodded.

"Well, Mom, Dad." Tawag ni Kuya Loel. "Do you think this is the right time na din to spill the tea to Thirdy?"

The couple looked at each other for a few seconds. "Get it, Loel." The father commanded to his son.

In just a minute, Kuya came back holding a small notebook and offered to me. I accepted it and noticed that it's not an ordinary notebook, it was a scrapbook. "Open it, hijo." The only lady here said.

I flipped the cover page and a photo of a white sand beach welcomed my sight. The place was so familiar to me. As I turned the second page, my forehead creased in confusion. It was an image of sand castle, a little girl with sands all over her swimwear and a topless little boy. Ako to ah.

"We used to call her, Tri." My heart pounded upon hearing the name. "I want her nickname to be Triz when she was a kid, but Loel was having hard time pronouncing it, so we settled for Tri." Kwento ni Tita.

"But the incident happened." Sabat ni Tito. "She had a lacunar amnesia, a memory lost about specific event. Nakalimutan nya yung nangyari sa inyo sa Boracay. It was our choice not to communicate with you because we were scared that time. We were just protecting her for the trauma that she might experience. Baby pa sya nun, baka sisihin nya lang ang sarili nya sa nangyari sa inyo. Sorry, Thirdy." I just nodded, listening carefully to their story.

"But I know, she remembers you. You were always in her dreams. Laging may boses ng little boy sa panaginip nya and call her Tri back then. She asked us about the little boy but we refused to tell her, baka mag trigger yung trauma nya. So nagpromise kami na sasabihin namin sa tamang panahon. She even changed her nickname to Bea, kasi gusto nya, that little boy lang ang tatawag sakanya ng Tri." Kuya Loel added.

"But as time passed by, she never mentioned about the little boy. Baka nakalimutan nya na. But then, totoo pala ang destiny. Pinagtagpo ulit kayo." Nakangiting sabi ni Tita Det.

"Pero Tita, paano nyo pong nalaman na ako ito?" Tinaasan nya ako ng kilay.

"I told you to call me Mommy na diba?" I scratched my nape. Tito and Kuya were laughing.

"Sorry po Mommy."

"Good." She laughed. "The very first time you sent flowers and gifts to us, narecognize na ni Yaya Lyn yung name mo. And she confirmed it to Yaya Nors."

"That's the reason bakit naging maluwag kami sayo. It's our way para makabawi sa time na nasayang before." Tito Elmer added. "And you always make our princess, the happiest. Thank you for that."

I was smiling, realizing I got two great gifts today. We will be having our baby soon and finally nameet ko na si Tri.

***End of Flashback

"Sorry Babe." Her voice cracked at agad nya akong niyakap.

"Tahan na Baby. Hindi yan maganda para sa little one natin." Bea broke our hug at agad pinahid ang mga luha nya. I showed her my sweetest smile. I am just happy, finally alam nya na, na si Tri at sya ay iisa. "Matagal ko ng gustong sabihin Baby kaso humahanap pa ko ng tyempo. And when I got an invitation from Kuya Chris, I grabbed the opportunity para dito na din sabihin sayo. Yun yung pinaplano ko kanina sa dinner party. Kaso ibang pag amin ang nangyari, which made me the happiest man on earth that very moment."

"I'm sorry Babe for all the pain I caused you. Sana makabawi ako." She held my chin and slowly closing the gap between us. Bea placed her other hand on my nape, as she started planting small kisses to my lips. My girl is teasing me.

I carefully moved to snuggle on the headboard without breaking our kiss. I guided her straddle on my lap and our kiss deepen. I caressed her thigh and the other one exploring her back. She was letting out soft moans and it really turns me on.

Both of us stopped, catching our breaths. I looked intently to her eyes, asking for permission. "Please." I was begging, I missed this so bad.

She raised her hands so I smiled playfully. I grabbed the hem of her one piece nighties to undressed her. It exposed her breast, sexy body and last piece of cloth. "Buntis ka ba talaga Baby, bakit parang busog ka lang. Ang sexy mo pa din." I heard her giggle. "Pwede naman daw sabi ni Doc diba?" I murmured, tumango lang si Bea.

Inalalayan ko si Bea while quickly removing my clothes. She agreed to it, so humanda ka Baby. As soon as she bestride, I claimed her lips and kissed her passionately. I started playing with her breast that caused her moaned a little louder, I smiled in between our kisses. As I felt heat all over our body, I gently remove the last piece of her cloth and felt her wetness. I want you now Baby.

I nibbled her ear and whispered. "If it hurts, just tell me to stop. Okay?" She just nodded and gave me a hug. I can feel the heat all over our body. I slowly insert my erection to her tightness and it made my preggy soon to be wife drive a little crazy. Here we are again, sharing each others heartbeat.

"I love you Baby." I whispered to her ear.

"I love you more Babe." Bea said catching her breath. "Oh gosh, I'm about to—"

"Ahhhhh—" We said in unison, both had our release. Napayakap na lang sa akin si Bea at dahan dahan ko syang inalalayan para makahiga. I covered her with a comforter.

I caressed her tummy. "Hi baby. Kamusta ka jan? Does Mommy and Daddy hurt you ba?" I heard Bea laugh. I bowed down to kiss her belly. "Sorry baby, ang hot pa din kasi ni Mommy mo eh."

"Babe!" She protested but she cupped my face and gave me sa smack. "Sorry sa time na pinahirapan kita, you almost lost your life because of me Babe. I'm sorry talaga."

"We, Baby. Hindi lang ako. Pati ikaw. Both of us suffered, pero ang importante yung sa atin ngayon." I explained to her while caressing her cheek.

"What is meant to be always finds a way talaga noh?" Bea said in teary eyed.

"Yes Baby. And it's you since then." I kissed Bea softly while playing the ring on her finger.