Love at first sight doesn't exist...does it?

The nacarat tequila sunrise was reminiscent of a burning sunset. Tawny hands gently wrapped around the alcoholic beverage as soft lips graced the glass rim. Dark-red eyed scanned the room (which was filled with drunk people dancing as if they had two left feet.) A small smirk grew upon his face as his eyes met a pair of ruby red eyes, that were filled with what seemed like excitement. The males red, spiked hair showed off every perfect detail upon his flawless face. His intoxicatingly beautiful eyes and plump lips teased the great Bakugou Katsuki. He was captivated by him. Perfect muscles could be seen due to the sight tightness of his black shirt. He had the face of an angel, yet, the body of a god. Bakugou's sharp eyes found it impossible to look anywhere but at the man before him. That was until he caught the attention of the god.

 By now, he wasn't the one smirking. A look of shock plastered upon his face as the red-haired male smirked at the much-wanted attention, given to him by the blond. However, this wasn't what forced Bakugou's heart to flutter and ache at the same time. His face and ears began to redden as the young male sent a wink towards him. Then, before Bakugou could process what had happened, the redhead was forcefully dragged out of the door by a rather energetic female with messy pink hair. Behind her, followed one girl and two males.

 Now, Bakugou stood alone with a half-full glass in his hands. No words could escape Bakugou's lips as he tried to process this new sensation in his heart. Shaking his head, he disregarded of the seemingly unwanted feeling in his chest. After all, love, at first sight, doesn't exist...does it?