Water Fun and a Cold

Start from the beginning

"I never said that, you just assumed." Joseph grinned.

"So you're wearing the pants, I see." Sebastian padded his back.

"Actually... no. I do enjoy both parts, are you happy now with that information?"

"I don't know, but thanks for sharing."

"You're welcome."

Sebastian looked back to the lake. "How about we jump in?"

"You realized that I don't wear short pants?"

"They will dry. C'mon." Sebastian poked his shoulder. "Let's forget we're adults for a second."

"Well... okay." Joseph smiled a little. "But you realize that I'll be first, right?" Without further hesitation, Joseph run into the lake. Sebastian was following him fast, but of course his partner arrived first. He splashed water in his face and soon after they were fighting with no mercy, getting wet from head to toe. But they both didn't care. It warmed Sebastian's heart how happy Joseph looked. He was actually laughing and having fun, despite all the sadness in his life. Finally he dragged his partner down and they both were lying in the shallow water, still laughing and catching for air.

"Gosh, why did we do this?", Joseph asked still laughing, unbuttoning his shirt a little. "I'm so wet."

"You should listen to yourself."

"Probably." Joseph sat up and shook his head. Water was splashing everywhere.

"Joseph! You aren't a dog!" Sebastian giggled and got up too. Joseph hugged him, resting his head on his shoulder. Since he opened his shirt a little, Sebastian could take a glance inside from above. He saw the scars of Joseph's violations and self-harm and immediately held him tighter.

"Hey! You two!" An angry looking woman walked towards them.

"Can I help you?", Sebastian asked, presaging nothing evil.

"You are disturbing my children!"

"I'm sorry, what?" Sebastian was confused. "How the hell did we do to disturb them, they're playing in the water by themselves, aren't they?"

"Sebastian... let's leave." Joseph stood up.

"Yeah, you better should. No one likes fags like you around." The woman snorted.

"Excuse me, what?" Sebastian stood up as well, feeling incredible anger.

"If you chose to live in sin that's your problem, but don't do it in front of my children!"

"Are you even listening to yourself?!" Sebastian raised his voice but Joseph grabbed his arm.

"Let's just leave!"

"No, I'm not finished here."

"You should listen to your girlfriend.", the woman said with derisive glance.

"You should watch your mouth, lady."

"You should watch your actions!"

"We didn't do anything!"

"I'm leaving." Joseph went away, but Sebastian grabbed his sleeve.

"Why don't you just go, why do you want to argue so bad?" The woman crossed her arms.

"You were the one who started the argument!"

"I don't want my children to see homosexual stuff."