chapt. 1

Alex's pov

"Look Jackson I can't!" Jackson had asked me the world's dumbest question. 'who do I like more Kyle or him' I don't know how to answer. All I know my dad (Richie or Eddie) knew. I'm mad so I hung up on Jackson. I'm sick of his shit. I called Kyle. I was surprised that I got an answer.
Kyle:"Hey Alex baby..."
Alex:"what did u say?!"
Kyle:"nothing!"
Kyle's been acting weird. He runs to a bathroom every time I look at his beautiful blonde hair with his blue eyes. It made me aw.

Kyle's pov

Good! He didn't hear me. I thought he did. I don't want to distress him. My gfs is here and... OH CRAP HIS CONTACT!! I changed it as fast as I could. Bella would get mad at me. Shelley was here too and Smith was too. Bella and Smith went into the bathroom... WAIT Y? I heard a moan from Bella and I started crying Alex was on the phone still.
Alex: "KY WHAT'S WRONG?"
Kyle: "it's Bella and Smith" I started to cry harder. All I heard before I passed out was Alex's voice say "I'm coming to kick his ass"

Alex's pov

Omg Smith is dead! I think Kyle passed out. When he cries really hard he passes out. I got to Kyle's and used the key I got from his mom. Shelley's brother ran up to me and pinned me to the wall of the house and kissed me! Y THE HELL DID... Jackson? I pulled back to give him a black eye. I did slammed Kyle's door and called for Smith. He came out with no clothes except for underwear. "Nice to see u here Kyle's bf." I screamed. "Shut up Smith! U fucked his gf!!!! Now please I have to help Kyle get u guys out." He grabbed Shelley and Bella and ran out the house. I put Kyle to bed like I do with my brother. I woke him up.

Kyle's pov

I woke up from.... Alex's voice and I sat up covered my face and then I looked at Alex who seemed to be blushing then I touched his face and smiled and whispered "thank u." Alex choked out "I need to tell u something...."

Hahaha find out next part!