❤❤❤

////////////////

Its valentine's day. Its really special day for everyone. Some trying to finally confess to that person he/she love, some made special plans for their love one to surprise them and make some more good memorable moments with them.

U can feel the tension, surprise gasp, sweet smiles filled with love everywhere.
U can fell eveywhere  that love in air feelings.

Like everyone I came to spend whole day  with my bf.

By seeing his face anyone will say he's not interested.... I'm the one who forcefully dragging him here and there with me. And he's too tired. Well it's really not true...coz ik how much he loves me.... how much he likes to spend time with me.

"Oppa... I'm hungry ~~"

"Okay...let's grab some food then and after that we will go back home okay?"

"U r not ......enjoying with.. me ..."

"Of course I'm enjoying .... I'm just tired a little and want to go bed already... we r out since morning and now its dinner time.... uk what I mean right princess..."

I blushed and just nodded.
We enter a restaurant and eat together our food. I'm so glad having him as my bf. He don't show but he care for me.....love me.... get worried in every little thing that related to me.

"U done?"

I nod with a smile in response his question. He payed the bill and we left  from the restaurant.

"Oppa " he didn't reply .

"Oppa ~" again no response

"Yoongi-ah!~"..  I called out him quite loud.  He looked at while covering ears "what!".

I started and stop walking at his sudden raise voice.

"Hey I didn't mean to ........" without finishing his words he pull me in a hug.." I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..".

And then we decided to sit a little near a bench to say bye bye the tension.

"Mmm... oppa. ..can I ask you few questions. .."

"Go on" he said with his signature gummy smile.  I just love him so much.~~~

"Promise me u'll answer honestly.."

He frowned a little but after few second "okay I promise ".

Ik the answers ...still I wanna try so I took a deep breath and start asking questions.

"Have i ever crossed ur mind?"