After some minutes they saw Lavanya and Khushi coming there way.

Lavanya was wearing a knee length bodycon dress while Khushj was in a knee length princess frock. Both were looking gorgeous than ever. They reached Arnav and Aman. La snapped her fingers in front of Arnav and Aman to get them back to earth. Noticing Arnav's intense gaze on her a slight red hue began spreading her cheeks.

Aman and La made their way to their table with Arnav and Khushi following them.

They sat down and ordered food. Dinner was a joyous affair. After the desert, they came out of the Hotel.

"Shall we go for a walk?" Aman asked.

"Khushi?" Arnav asked Khushi. She nodded yes.

"Come back here okay?" Saying this to ArShi, La pulled Aman with her.

AmaYa watched ArShi walking away. Aman turned to Lavanya.
"So?"

"So what Mr.Mathur?"

"What is next in the list Ms.Kashyap?"

"Why not we join the couple games in the lawn?" Lavanya showed the poster about the Valentines day program list put up in the lounge of the hotel.

"You want to play that?" Aman asked doubtfully.

"Not exactly."

"Then?"

"Let's walk too then!"

"After you."
They walked side by side for some distance. And sat on a bench in the nearby bus stop. The chilled breeze send shivers through her. Lavanya looks at Aman.

"Don't even think about that. I am definitely not gonna give you my jacket. You should have brought one. This is not some film scene where I will give you my jacket and will freeze myself to death. No way." Aman said wrapping his arms tightly around himself.

"You unromantic jerk." Lavanya punched him on his shoulders.

"Ouch. Lav! " Amam rubbed his shoulders. "It hurts, PPG."

"Suits you Mo-Jo." She then came closer him and wind her arms around his waist and wound his one arm around herself.

"Why do you have to tease me always,Amu?" Lavanya asked keeping her head on his shoulders

"Like you are any less." He answered back pulling her more to him.

They sat like that for some more minutes.

"Do we really have to tell Arnie about NK?"

"We can't hide it from him, especially when NK was saying the truth."

"It is her past. I don't think telling him whatever happened can do any good to them. Let's not tell Arnie. If sometime in future Khushi herself shares it with Arnie, that will be better." Lavanya looked at Aman with a pleading eyes.

"You think it's better?"

"I honestly don't know. But definitely not today as we planned."

"Okay as you wish, Doc. I really think you make better decisions than me."

"Wow. Aman Mathur accepting I am better. What day is today?" Lavanya said mocking him.

"I think it's Valentines, Love." Aman replied with a smirk.
"Then where is my ring,Mr. Aman Mathur?"

"Very soon. Ms. Lavanya Kashyap. After I take up AR London branch."

"Oh my bad. I was planning to stay back here only. Join a hospital here. Stay back at RM forever."

"What?" Aman met her eyes in shock. "Then why will I take over AR London? Couldn't you say this earlier,PPG? Man, how much efforts I did to convince Arnie to stay back India and allow me to go to London. What will I do now?" Aman said rubbing his temple in tension.

"Who asked you to do all these without talking with me?"

"Oh really! Was I the one who told Arnie that you will be joining a hospital there and is planning to settle there with your parents."

"That was when I was angry with you. I knew you were eavesdropping the video call. So I intentionally told that."

"You stupid stupid girl!!" Aman grabbed her by her neck and kissed the daylights out of her.

The beautiful night of Valentines add up some more beautiful memories to both couple that day. When they reached back RM around midnight, Khushi was already asleep at the backseat. Arnav who sat with her had held her close. Aman pulled the car to the parking. Arnav opened the door and then carried Khushi to their room after bidding AmaYa good night.

Arnav layed a now sleeping Khushi on the bed and covered her with the quilt. He then went to change and slept on the recliner with a beautiful satisfied smile.

***************************************************************
There . I paired up AmaYa who henceforth will officially be a couple.

Happy Valentines💖💖
Love yourself first; then spread it.
Enjoy the life and let other's enjoy too.
May you all get all the love and joy of life.
God bless!

Read
Enjoy
Review

Check out my other works too.
Soul's Desire
Shadows Ahead
Our Love

LoVe AryaARshi 💖 😊