"Night babe," Andrew whispered softly; reaching down and pulling the blanket that was tangled up at the bottom of the bed over the pair of them.

All he got in response was a sleepy snore so Andrew leaned over and switched off the bedside lamp and settled down for the night. A shrill beep from the floor told him that he'd got a text message but Andrew ignored it and closed his eyes; wrapping his arm around Garrett and holding him close. It was the early hours of the morning by now and he was almost nodding off when his phone let out yet another loud beep. Ignoring it again Andrew shifted over and listened to Garrett's soft, rhythmic breathing until his phone issued another series of chimes. Grumbling to himself Andrew wriggled out from underneath Garrett, careful not to wake him, and felt around on the floor until he found his phone. Staring groggily at the screen he saw it was text from Shane and Andrew opened it half-heartedly; he was enjoying his post-coital cuddling session far too much to drive all the way back to Shane's to start editing again. Squinting at the text in the darkness it simply read;

Found something you two might enjoy :)

There was a link attached and despite the late hour, curiosity got the better of him and Andrew opened the link and found himself staring at a very graphic picture of the Alien Male Masturbator: For all your space adventures... Where everyone can hear you scream. It was a fucking alien dick shaped dildo.

Even in the darkness, Andrew could feel his face burning with embarrassment; Shane was never going to let either of them live this down. The whole squad probably knew about their alien adventure by now and Andrew was seriously considering fleeing to a remote island somewhere. Shane would have definitely told Ryland by now which meant it was only a matter of time before Morgan found out. It wouldn't have surprised him if the three of them had sat around together googling "alien sex toys" pictures to send to him and Garrett. The toy looked completely terrifying and Andrew was just trying to work out what bits went where when the light abruptly switched back on and almost blinded him.

"What's that?" Garrett mumbled sleepily as he squinted down at the phone screen, "What are you looking at?"

"NOOO! GARRETT!" Andrew shouted, his entire body turning red as Garrett shoved his glasses back on and took the phone from him, "Shane sent it to me, I didn't mean to tell him about the aline stuff Gare; it just sorta slipped out."

Unperturbed, Garrett wriggled around so he was laying with his arms propped up on Andrews' chest as he scrolled through the phone. He was far too busy looking at the vast array of pictures for the "Alien Male Masturbator" to listen to the fact that Shane was going to tease him until the end of time about weird sex fantasy.

"Look, this one lays eggs inside you! Isn't that cool?!" Garrett said excitedly as he scrolled through the rest of the website, "And this one looks like a dragon!"

He waved a picture of a massive acid green dildo that looked more like a torture device than something that would actually provide any pleasure in front of Andrews' face.

"I am not," Andrew said stubbornly as he attempted to pull the phone out of Garrett's grip, "Doing anything with that."

Andrew had no problem with sex toys, in fact, they'd had a lot of fun with a generic normal looking dildo, but he had to draw the line somewhere. Thankfully Garrett seemed more interested in the fantasy aspects of the toys rather than actually wanting to use one that was shaped like a werewolf's dick. In the end, Andrew left him to it, hoping that Garrett didn't make any unnecessary purchases only adding an "mmmm" or a "yeah" whenever his boyfriend found something of interest. In fact, he was almost dosing off when Garrett let out a loud gasp and he was roughly jolted awake.