||2||

Tin sat at his desk thinking about earlier. Thinking about Can.

    Something in him didn't want to tell Can who his father was. Who he was. He had finally found someone who didn't know him. Unless Can was faking it to get to his money. Tin had to be careful. He couldn't trust just anyone. For all he knew, Can could know exactly who he was and be wanting his money.

    "Who are you?" Tin wondered out loud. He had pulled up Can's Facebook, but it didn't really tell him anything. There were only a couple of pictures but nothing really useful. They were just of him and a girl that looked like his sister.

    Tin picked up his phone and dialed Pete's number. It rung three times before he answered.

    "Hey."

    "Hey, Pete. You aren't doing anything right now, are you?" He asked putting together a plan. Pete was silent for a few seconds before answering.

    "No. Why?" Pete questioned. Tin smiled to himself.

    "Why don't we go out for a drink. You can invite Ae and his friends. I heard that they won the game they played today." Tin suggested. Pete chuckled softly on the other end.

    "Yeah. Sounds like a plan." Pete said. Tin smiled and nodded.

    "Oh, but Pete," Tin added before they were done. "Don't tell anyone that I invited everyone." Pete agreed.

    "Of course. Wouldn't want you to lose your reputation of being cold and distant." Pete joked before hanging up. Tin leaned back in his chair and smiled. He was going to find out more about this Can. Even if it was against his better judgment.

    A few hours later everyone met up at a local bar for drinks. Pete had invited Ae and then suggested him to invite all of his friends, making it sound like his idea. Pete had a slight feeling of what Tin really wanted to do: See Can.

    "You guys did well in the game today." Pete said smiling to everyone and complementing them. Ae smiled and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. Tin arrived a few minutes later. Everyone but Can and Pete seemed to have a reaction. Ae was surprised that Tin came, because he knew that Tin wasn't really into human interaction. His friends were surprised because Pete was friends with the son of the richest man in Thailand.

    "Tin." Can said smiling, wide, up at Tin. He stood up and threw his arm around Tin's shoulder, well tried. Can isn't exactly the tallest. His friends were surprised that he acted so casual around Tin. Heck, Tin was also surprised. No one had ever acted like that with him. "Let's get you a drink."

    Can pulled Tin towards the bar to get him a drink. Tin ordered water only and was about to pay when Can held his hand to stop him.

    "Let me." He said pushing Tin's wallet away and giving the bartender water.

    Back at the table, Pete had told the boys to act normal and pretend that they don't know Tin is rich. He told them that Can didn't know and that Tin didn't want him to.

    When Can and Tin arrived back at the table they sat down and Can sparked up conversations with his friends. Tin sat back and just watched Can. He didn't say anything.         Pete watched Tin. Studying his expressions and body language as he watched Can. Pete smiled to himself and nodded. He had known Tin since they little. They grew up together. Pete knew that Tin didn't have any other friends than himself. He didn't trust anyone or talk to many people. Even though Tin was like this, Pete felt like he was being different with Can. He didn't immdietly reject Can's presence. He didn't get mad at Can for not knowing who he was. Something about him made Tin different with him. It was something Pete was hoping to see more of from his best friend.

    After a few hours, everyone started getting tired. They were passing out left and right. Pete, who didn't drink anything, called a cab for everyone and sent them home. Ae was passed out, leaning his head on Pete's shoulder. Pete sighed and shook his head, smiling. He loved his boyfriend.

    "I should get Ae home." Pete said standing up and helping Ae stand up too. Pete looked over at Can who was sleeping soundly next to Tin. "Can you get him home?" He asked. Tin looked over at Can and spoke before thinking.

    "Yes." He answered still looking at Can. He didn't even realize that Pete had already left.

He looked around the bar. Hardly anyone was there. Tin stood up and looked at Can. He hesitated before leaning down and wrapping his arms around Can's waist, pulling him up. He was lighter then he had expected.

He pulled Can outside and set him gently in the passenger side seat in his car. He held up Can's head and shook his arm lightly.

"Can." He said trying to wake him. Can didn't budge. He was out cold. Tin groaned. He had no idea where Can lived. Why did he agree to take him home if he had no idea where he lived. What was he going to do?

He had been making irrational decisions when it came to Can up till now. What would it hurt to make another one? And so with that Tin buckled Can in and begun to drive to his own apartment.

Once they arrived Tin brought Can upstairs and laid him down on the bed. He didn't want to undress him so he just took off his shoes and covered him up with the duvet. He grabbed some clothes out of his closet and went into the bathroom to take a shower. He didn't sleep in the bed with Can but made a pallet on the floor next to the bed. He made sure Can was still sleeping before going to sleep himself. Well, at least trying to.

Tin had a hard time sleeping. He kept thinking about Can. The boy who didn't know who his parents were. The boy who didn't know he was rich. The boy who could, possibly, not want him only for his money. The small, white monkey who had hardly any disregard for how he talked to anyone.

The boy who thought he was just Tin.