meetings the pandavas

Start from the beginning

He excitedly opened it like a child and examine it and said

"It's like you are wearing right now. Just in black. Yours in red."

"It's not the only difference. It can't be burn or get wet. It can protect you from weapons if they are not enchanted or Devine. It can save you from enemy eyes by making you invisible in dark." I said. They all touched and feel it's fabric. Bheem thanked me. I nodded with smile and moved to Arjun.

"I heard most of you rajkumar Arjun. So much about your bravery, your archery. Bhrata krishn doesn't stop talking about you. I make weapons and my bows are very effective and well structured. But you may possess the bow of gods one day, what else I could have make you. So I made these daggers for you." I said and presented him the daggers.

" I said and presented him the daggers

"These are the most beautiful daggers I ever seen, so well-balanced

"These are the most beautiful daggers I ever seen, so well-balanced. I love them. Thank you Princess Adrika." He bowed down. So did I.

      Then I moved to the next brother. Definitely the most beautiful man I ever seen. He has to be, he was Nakul. Known for his beauty. I was feeling that he was staring at me the whole time. When I was standing in front of him, I felt like I knew him. His eyes were following my every move as everyone else were looking at us I blushed a little before bowing down and said

"Pranam rajkumar Nakul."

       He didn't even flinch. I looked at Arjun, we both were confused, but he had a michivious smile on his face when he placed his hand on Nakul's  shoulder and he broke out of his zone with a jolt.

"Hn..yhh." he stammered.

"Nakul rajkumari is greeting you." Arjun said to which Nakul looked at me gapping for sometime before saying
"I..I.. I'm sorry."

"You were thinking something Prince Nakul?" I asked. He nodded. "Thoughts are meant to be expressed. Before it can clouds our judgement. And as I know you better express yourself in a sword fight so I make this for you. Please." I said and took out the beautiful elven sword.

"With due respect Princess Adrika it's a very beautiful sword but I think weapons should be tough not beautiful

"With due respect Princess Adrika it's a very beautiful sword but I think weapons should be tough not beautiful. It's look very fragile that it won't last long with my speed." He said. I knew it as he never saw anything like this he would doubt it.

"Say this after holding it once. It's light as feather but strong as diamond. Balanced. And well structured to grip. So it won't sore your hands after a long use. And it's shape can flow with wind as a result your speed will increase. Try it." he hesitantly took it. But after a few swings he got what I was saying.

"Rajkumar Nakul my jiji is an amazing weapon maker. She won't give you a weak sword." Subhadra piped in. And we both smiled at her.

"Yes indeed. It's a very nice sword." He said while admiring the sword. I bowed and turned to the youngest pandav he was calm and very polite.

"Pranam rajkumari Adrika. I'm sure you have an very appropriate gift for me as well."he said.

"Pranam rajkumar sahadev. Yes from my eyes yes. But the last decision will be on you ofcourse. I got to know that you are very studious so I got this." I took out the leather jacketed book.

" I took out the leather jacketed book

"Is that a book?" He asked surprised.

"Yes. But of blank pages. It's for your thoughts and visions. You can pen it down. Its easy to write on this than on palm leaves. You can use some colours to write on it." I said and gave it to him. He examined it

"What is it made off?" He asked.

"We will discuss it later if you want." He bowed down as acceptance.

"Jiji you tell me why you are late. You should have reached before me. Are you alright?"  Subhadra asked.

"I'm fine my dear. Just some trouble while getting here. Some robbers and demons. Nothing that your jiji can't handle." I said. But her eyes got wide and teary as she noticed my little wounds.

"Demons. What happened to you jiji? You are all bloody." To this Mata kunti came and to examine my wounds as well. She pushed my hair back to see some wound on my neck.

"Putri you are very much injured. Why didn't you tell us instantly?"  She said worriedly. I smiled.

"Just some wound of flesh Maa. I'm your worrior daughter. My wounds are my pride, just as your sons." I said. A tear rolled down on her cheek.

"For a mother's heart every wound on her children's body is a cause of pain putri." She said.

" Maa. It's nothing. I was so Eger to meet you that I forgot to treat them. It's nothing Infront of the joy of seeing you and getting your blessings." I said she smiled at this.

"Welcome to Hastinapur princess Adrika. The brave daughter of Dwarka." A heavy voice said.

       An old man in his 60s may be was standing there. But he was looking insanely strong. And its possible only for one person.

"Mahamahim bhisma." I said and went to him. I knew due to my unusual entry he was there.

"Pranam. And I beg you forgiveness my lord, I didn't mean to invade like this. You had to come here for nothing." I said with jointed arms and looks on my feet.

"Rajkumari.." I cut him with politeness.

"Adrika my lord. Princess is an undesirable addressing for me."

"You are exactly the same I ever heard about you putri. I had this desire to meet you in person. Basudev talk about you with so much pride and satisfaction that anyone would want to meet you." He said.

"I don't know what bhrata krishn said about me but it's my atmost pleasure that I got a chance to meet you." I said.

"Chalo putri, we will take you to treat your wounds and rest." Mata kunti said.
(Come daughter)

"I'm alright Maa. I have so many people to meet." I object.

"Maa kehti ho na, Maa ki bat nai manogi?" She said.
(You call me mother right? Then are not you obey your mother?)

"Words. Very powerful. Specially when it mix with mother's emotional net and makes an unbreakable bond, how can someone say no to this? Chalie. Ab to mana karne se rahi." I said defeatedly. And everyone laughed at this.
(Let's go, I can't deny you now)

"Go putri. I'll inform everyone about your arrival so that you can meet them." Mahamahim bhisma said.

        We all bowed down to him before walking towards the palace.