"I'm in love with you!"

(next day at school) "Eddie!" Richie yells as he basically busts into school, earning looks from the other teenagers in the hall. Eddie was standing at his locker and quickly turns his head toward Richie, his eyes filling with nervousness. Richie growls softly, walking over to Eddie as he grabs the shorter male's wrist. "Who the fuck do you think you are? You just kick me out of your house when I did nothing wrong! Like what the fu-" He gets cut off by Eddie speaking over him. "I'm in love with you!" he yells, but only loud enough for Richie to hear. Richie's eyes widen slightly and he adjusts his glasses. "Excuse me?" he asks, actually confused. Eddie tears up, pushing past Richie as their shoulders smack together. Richie grunts, holding onto his shoulder as he follows after his best friend. "Eds! Eds listen!" But Eddie didn't listen. He continued walking. He walked out of the back doors at school, ignoring Richie's voice ringing in his ears. "Shut up Richie!" he finally yells, but in response, he felt a hand in his hand. He felt himself being turned around seconds after. His eyes were blurry with tears so he couldn't really tell what was going on, but all he felt was a pair of lips on his.

A/n I feel like these are short but also it's cute 🌸