Connect The Dots

Beginne am Anfang

"Honestly, I don't think they know how to fuck unless it's that way. They love to make their bedroom servants beg for it too so they can get paid to care for themselves. Because Silug and Winag only like to pay for their servants' bare minimum needs like clothing, food and shelter. But anything extra, they have to earn. As if those girls bearing them sons and daughters isn't enough. Honestly it's all Yotul's influence. My mother Sharn, had she lived beyond giving birth to the twins, never would have put up with it. And she refused to have any man even accused of taking a woman without her freely given consent in her tent. And they had better be a full blown woman and not anything remotely girl like. And my mother and my father agreed against not letting such men be kept as a captain or a commander or anything like that in the clan's army." Glasha proudly revealed.

"But that changed when my mother died and Yotul became the Clan Chieftess. It's like slowly but surely, her influence has seeped into her children, especially her sons and then the rest of the clan. And to hear those servants of Silug and Winug beg to have that intimacy delivered nicely and softly too- makes my skin crawl. Because I know my mother would be rolling in her grave if she knew what was really happening. Otherwise I've overheard those poor girls whimper and cry because of how rough my half brothers can be. It's honestly so disgusting. And I would advise you to stay away from them as much as you can and never be alone with them. I mean, they're my half brothers- and they look at me like that sometimes and it's so gross." Glasha shuddered as she gagged and made a disgusted face.

"My father doesn't approve of them and thier lifestyle off of the battlefield. And he's tried to set the matter right and he's tried disciplining them but Yotul gets in his way and insists that they never do anything wrong. Because so far Yotul has allowed it because most of them have been human so far, but she insists that they never treat an orcish woman like that. And she has told them that 'no son or daughter of hers should ever marry a human' and they've listened to her. But because of it, no other orc woman will go near them- because of their overabundance of bedroom servants and overabundance of half orc children. My father has made them all recognize as their children even if they refuse to marry their mothers. And my father specifically makes sure that the ones who have given children are at least taken care of better than the ones who have not. And that all their children are taken care of very well by recognizing them as his grandchildren to the clan and recognizing their mothers as the ones who beared those grandchildren to him. And honestly I think it's only because he has done this that they stay at all. He treats them and their children with the same love and care he does my sisters in law and all of their children and my other nieces and nephews." Glasha confirmed.

"I see." You nodded in understanding.

"But where you're wrong is Yalak and the twins- Grushnag and Murnag. None of them hate you. The truth is they're all scared and intimidated by you." She elaborated and you blinked in surprise at that which prompted Glasha to explain.

"Really?" You asked, not quite believing her.

"So Yalak is naturally really quiet and actually quite shy. Because he likes to watch and observe a lot and try to figure everything and everyone out before he does or says anything. So he's still trying to figure you out by observing you. His wife Grat had no idea he was even interested in her- until he had to outright explain why he was chasing off every guy who was interested in her. Because he secretly loved her and had a crush on her but was too shy to say anything to her. But once she got him to open up, then he wouldn't shut up unless she shut him up by kissing him. And they have two sons and a daughter now." Glasha related.

"I see." You nodded.

"Grushnag and Murnag, the twins, they're my baby brothers. My mom actually died trying to give birth to them because both of them were huge babies. And Yotul had just given birth to Yalak like a few days before. So Yalak and the twins have actually been raised as triplets by Yotul. They're just really shy, even more shy than Yalak ever was. And the twins know they're kinda ugly, and they have low self esteem because of it. And you're beautiful, and they think they're unworthy of you. Because not only are you smart, and clever, and talented, and gifted, but you're really beautiful too. And they're really insecure. They're the ones who picked out your bed and the furs and a few of the interior decorations where Zorroku got the tent and the rest of your stuff that didn't come with you. Nar got you the desk and all the books though. Because he insisted that you have a library. But the clan as a whole doesn't usually go after books and usually the books are discarded when whole chests are taken. So he collected all the ones that the horde had." Glasha explained as she pointed to them.