GHOST BUSTERS 🚫👻

Suggested by a friend of mine, Connie Guillermo. Enjoy ;)

It was Halloween morning In Nock fell. Our boys were strapping on their costumes. Larry and Sal had a tradition that every Halloween they would go to school in full costume. The rest of the group decided to join in this time around, so as the Chemically Charismatic™ group of ghost nabbers they were, they decided to go as the classic Ghost Busters!!!

"We ain't 'fraid of no ghosts!" Larry chuckled. With a "Who ya gon' call?!" from our favorite blueberry haired bafoon.

"I swear I just want to bake your stay puff" Larry said without thinking, his face turning red at his cringey inuendo. Sal took no notice and just laughed before getting his vacuum tube strapped on. Sal looked like Hannibal Lector, with his mask and prison-esque jump suit in Larry's opinion. Nobody was going to dress up as an individual ghost buster like Stantz or somebody, instead they opted for their real names. They were going as the knock off (or should I say Nockoff) Ghost Nabbers. How fun.

When school rolled around the gang of weary misfits strutted down the hallway, everyone staring at Larry in particular. Unbeknownst to him but knownst to his peers, he had a bit of 'ectoplasm' on his pants leg. How nobody in the group noticed, is the amazing power of ignorance. Really a talent. How it got there is anyone's guess, but nonetheless it was there. Fuck. Blame it in ghosts? Nahhh. Sally saw the substance and turned pink behind his mask. He wanted to tell Larry but didn't want to embarrass him. Suddenly Larry tripped and Polaroids soaked with the same white substance fell out of his pocket. Well, now we know what he was getting off to. They were pictures of Sal in jokingly provocative poses. They weren't meant to ACTUALLY turn anyone on, but I guess they did. Larry realised what had happened while getting off the floor.

He desperately scrambled to hide the Polaroids, San soon getting on the floor to help his friend hide his embarrassment. He stopped dead in his tracks when he realised he had Larry's load touching his fingers. Larry just looked at sal and silently mouthed 'I'm sorry!...' Before getting everything back in order and quickly walking off in an attempt to diffuse the situation. Sal looked down at the semi-fresh semen on his hands and went to the bathroom to wash them off.

He stood frozen as Larry walked in, his head hung in shame as he darted into a stall, not noticing Sally.

"Lar dude? You okay in there?" The bluenette said before joking to say, "I'd bet my soul you are jerking off to me in there."

Larry chortled and said in a gruff malicious voice, "Give me your soul Sally Face... " Making sal laugh even harder.

" We still friends man?" Larry said before receiving an "of course man! Bros before loads."

Fuck you Sally! 😂😂😂

Sorry this was shit but it's cool. Once again it's jizzy bullshit