The Attic & Basement

We Pull the String and the Ladder comes Down, We Look at each other with Fear.  We Start Climbing the Ladder and When we Get into the Attic, We Have to Use our Flashlights on our Phones to See Anything.

  The Attic Is As Big as the First Floor, With Garbage all over The Floor, And We See a Roach In a Box that we Decided to Search, I Didn't even Jump when i Saw it, We just closed the Box and continued.

  About 10 Minutes Later, We Decide to Leave the Attic and go down to The Basement, And We Walk Through the House and We Don't See Anything Strange, But As Soon as we Open the Door to the Basement, We both Gag at the Smell that was in There, We pull our Shirts Up over our noses.  We go down the Stairs and we are more Afraid now.

We Continue to Explore the Basement and Search Boxes, Drawers, Ect.  Then we See a Bed at the End of the Room, We Look at Each other and Agree to Check it Out.  We Go Over to the Bed and by Now, We can Smell the Horrible Stench through Our shirts, We Look at Each Other Again and Look at the Blanket. There is a Body-Like Thing Under the blanket, We remove the Blanket Sheets, and As Soon as We do that Our Heart Felt like They went Down to Our Stomachs.

What we See is a Dead Body With Maggots Eating Rotten Flesh Off the Skull, I Threw Up on the Floor After Seeing it, Then we Hear a Whisper saying, "Want to Play with me?" and Thats when we Screamed and Ran Out of the House and Down to the End of the Street.  We Look back and We See a man Wearing a Mask and Bloody Clothes, Just Standing there, Not Chasing Us, not Doing anything, Just Watching.  After we see that, we Ran home and didnt Talk about it for the Rest of the Night.

                                 The End.

                                                               Tyler Y.