Chapter 8

Ryan's pov
I was in Vancouver so I can shoot the flash and I walk into the set with Hartley,my daughters Jocelyn and Elliana and my dog Sweetpea. I see Grant and Candice went to Candice's tarlier to make out of course.
An hour later
Grant and Candice come out of Candice's tarlier. Grant walks up to me and tells me "Ryry I'm going to the kids choice awards again." I got my fist ready to punch him because I did it the last two years when he told me he was going because I didn't wanna go after me and Jack broke up in 2016. "Before you punch me, you're going to because we are nominated for TV Drama." He said trying to make sure I didn't punch him. "Damn it!" I ran off screaming because I didn't wanna see my ex boyfriend Jack Griffo because I know he's a former Nick star but still goes. I go onto the set and find the bat on the loft set and hit myself on the head with it than grab one of the flats and whack my head with it. I wasn't happy and you could tell. I realised I was being stupid because I'm engaged to Hartley.

A month ago
Hartley and I were going on a date so we had to find a babysitter for our 3 kids. I got Vanessa to watch my kids. Vanessa had to watch Candice and Grant's kids too because Grant was taking Candice out on a date too. Vanessa had to watch Jocelyn, Elliana, Bradley, Kendyl, Jason, and Skylar.

*Ok you all know what happened when they went on the dates. Hartley proposed to Ryan and Grant proposed to Candice*

March 2019
I wasn't freaking out anymore. I got over it but I just wouldn't want to see him or I'll run away.