Worm Time Baby

It is a quiet and rather boring Sunday night. There's an eight-page English essay due tomorrow, and you're only on the first page. You know that if you don't get the essay done, your teacher will surely resize your precious, tight, holes. The thought is terrifying. It scares even the strongest marine. Yet, rather then write the essay in class on Friday, you chose to procrastinate. You procrastinated all weekend, but you don't regret it. You spent all of class and the weekend fantasizing about him. You want his body. You want him.

The thought of his warm eyes makes you seemingly melt. His soft touch gives you goosebumps. You want nothing more than to melt into him, and to have him melt into you. You want him to lean close to you and whisper into your ear. You long to hear his sweet, melodic, voice. 

Yet, despite how much you want him, you can't have him.

You continue working on your essay. The only sounds being Nirvana softly playing from your phone and the sound of the keys of your Acer Chromebook™ clicking. Nirvana. Your best friend always tells you that you should make Kurt Cobain your daddy. Why would you replace him, the love of your life, with Kurt Cobain? Kurt Cobain is fucking dead.

You hear your window open. Despite it being 14 degrees outside, you don't feel cold. It's then that you see it. He's here.

The love of your life comes through the window. His body is beautiful. Fuzzy, orange, long. Ugh, fuck. Absolutely lovely.

"Hello, y/n." He greets you his voice slightly deep and warm, like dark chocolate.

You smile a delighted yet confused smile. "What are your doing here, Worm?" You ask him.

Worm comes over to you. He closes your Acer Chromebook™. His eyes burn with lust. "I'm here for you, y/n."

"What do you mean?" You suddenly realize what he meant, and you yourself become pretty horny.

"I want to fuck you and leave you unable to move for three days." He whispers. You feel your penis expand.

"Okay, nigga." You respond. Worm is aware of your boner. Your gecko, who has been watching the conversation from his terrarium is aware of your boner. Your mom is probably aware of your boner.

Worm slides off your pants, despite the lack of arms. He then slides off your boxers.

"Shit, fuck, goddamn, you're hard." Worm tells you. He slithers up your cock and looks up at you, blushing. "Y/n, you don't mind if I do this?" He asks. You know what is about to happen, and your pp can't help but elongate more.

"Yes..."

Worm slithers down your urethra, headfirst. You instantly bust a nut. While nut juice comes out of your penis, Worm also slides out. He is sticky and wet.

"Thank you, Worm." You whisper.

Worm looks at you and laughs. "I'm not done, y/n." You become filled with both fear and excitement as Worm slithers up your asshole. You bust a second nut as he reaches your colon.

Worm slides out via your mouth, almost like some kind of parasite, as you moan his name. You fall asleep with Worm resting on your chest.