epilogue pt. 2

"Shoyo," he finally muttered. Kageyama didn't know how to feel. He was sad and happy at the same time! What is this?

He was sad. He was sorry. He never wanted to hurt any of the two, but ended up doing so. He let his body and feelings of lust get into him. He shouldn't have. He considered it, though. It was a good thing he did, he tested his own waters of love, but accidentally hit on areas that should've been hit, which are emotions of the two boys that he has been with.

He is happy. He finally had the chance to talk to him. He finally had the chance to be free. He finally had the chance to let him know what he really feels for the other guy. He finally felt all these emotions he used to feel when he was with him. He finally saw him.

"I'm sorry."

"Kageya-"

"I love you."

Silence came to them. Hinata was looking at Kageyama straight to his eyes. What is this situation? After everything that has happened, it all comes back to this. He thought he had forgotten the boy in front of him, his lies, his affection, his love... If that's what you even call it. Next thing he knew, water came dripping down his shirt. He was suddenly aware of the tears he had released, but tried to calm himself off before starting to speak.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Hinata asks the raven-haired boy. "I have loved you from the moment I left you until the love started to fade, but now here you are."

"I just wanted to say how I really fe-"

"Just like you said those lies to me? Kageyama, I'm scared. You made me like this! I don't think I can love again. If I could, it will probably take time. Along with that, you're with Tsukishima! Why are you crawling back to me now? You're tired of fucking your own boyfriend?"

"Shoyo, I know you have every right to be mad at me-"

"Kageyama, listen to me. As much as the me right now would want to be mad and happy that I've finally talked to you, I think it's time that we both stop ourselves from each other, and take a break. Think about it. Who do you love now? Who will you love after a while? Who will you love forever?" As Hinata said that, he took a deep breath, and his tears finally dried up. For the first time, he felt like a great weight was lifted off from him.

Kageyama was speechless. Hinata is right, he thought. Maybe it was his time to take a break from everything that just occurred. With seconds of reflecting, he finally smiles at Hinata. In defeat he finally says, "You're right. Again, I'm sorry. Please let me do this one last time before we give ourselves time to heal and reflect." he then proceeds to hug Hinata and mutters his apologies to him.

In the first time after all these months, Hinata was able to hug him back with a smile. "It's okay, Tobio. Let's take some time to heal, and know our place." With two taps on Kageyama's back, Hinata then releases from the hug, and hits Kageyama's back.

"Oi! Don't forget to lock the gym! Sawamura-san will kill us!"

"You don't have to hit me! I will! Dumbass!"

"Don't call me that you're the dumbass here!"

In the end, they continued their bickering as their thoughts become free of their issues. What they didn't know was both of them finally realize that the other believe that he was the dumbass.

One was because he realized that he cannot take a break from the other, since they're basically teammates.

While the other thought the he was such a dumbass for breaking people, including himself.

Whatever the reason, they now know they needed this time to fix things and make it right.

= E N D =

[A/N: THIS WAS 666 WORDS ALL IN ALL. CALL ME SATAN.

But yes, the closure that we all need. Thank you all so much for supporting The three books that surround over the first one called, "Vapor"! Unexpectedly, we've managed to hit 1k reads on that book, making me finally decided to continue what I have written back in 9th/10th grade. I hope y'all enjoyed this ending as well. I was deciding if I should give them a sad or happy ending, but I feel like these relationships need a rest. Before impulsively starting to become active. Especially for Kageyama and Hinata who is very recent from this questionably toxic relationship.

With that, this finally ends Vapor. Again, Thank you so much!)