INFORMATION

Ok I really don't want to do this but I will just for you guys. My OC's name is Scarlett Crisma Kills, she is 19 years old about to be 20, has a twin brother, lives with her mom and dad,  is sussdal, lost all of her friends, was born in Midnight Texas, raised all over,has gone to the hospital over 200 times, flatlined 100 times when she was born,was born first then her brother was born 12 minutes after her, has the ability to speak,see,reserect,and live with ghosts. She has one hassle eye and one aunx eye both are seen with gold spects, originally had platlem blonde hair like her mom and brother, she dyes her hair whenever she feels like it. She is very energetic, sassy, smart, sweet, bipolar, and is single.( OMG I FEEL LIKE I'M RIGHTING A DATING PROFILE RIGHT NOW 😂.) She has pet, vipers, squrpains, spiders, lizards, cats, dogs and in total she has 60 pets. She only where's red, dark blue, black, and a lot of dark colors that I don't want to type because I'm lazy. Her favorite foods are pizza, natchos, ice cream, apples, blackberries, strawberries and others I don't want to type. She can, play the drums, any guitar, sing really good ( not to be rude but in this my OC will sing better than anyone except Marshall and Marshaline), dance, and create songs ( the songs that she makes up will be mine just to let you know just in case you get confused 😊). She has her, ears and her lips completely pierced, eyebrows pierced once each, tongue pierced, and her colorbones pierced three times each ( she had a emo friend of hers pierce them for her. I would love to do that. OH AND BYE THE WAY THE PICTURE UP TOP IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THESES THINGS. THE PERSON IS JASON THE TOYMAKER IF YOU DID NOT KNOW AND WHOEVER KNOWS WHO HE IS YOU AR MY FRIEND 😁.) 

oh my f***ing god the word count is 347. I right too much. Now it is 355.